Bench Squat rack setup with weights and bar

1,254 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by agsalaska
agsalaska
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Selling. Would also possibly trade for other fitness equipment.

350 pounds of weight -CAP
45 pound bar
Rack system
Bench by Fitness reality

Not sure what to price it. If this is crazy off please let me know. Seems like replacing it all would be well over 1k. So $700.

Located in Temple/Belton

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
10andBOUNCE
AG
Most second hand buyers will probably want to know the specs for the rack and bar in order to make a decision. I don't think it's crazy but price may be a little heavy assuming it's a fairly generic rack and bar.
FarmerKeith
AG
Not trying to low-ball you, but I'd probably go $300 cash if you were interested. My son has a decent setup already, but would probably dig the rack if your goal is to clear-out the space and make a few bucks.
agsalaska
AG
10andBOUNCE said:

Most second hand buyers will probably want to know the specs for the rack and bar in order to make a decision. I don't think it's crazy but price may be a little heavy assuming it's a fairly generic rack and bar.
Problem is I can't figure out anything about it. It isn't labeled. It is HEAVY and very well made though. It is solid as can be.

FarmerKeith I am not letting it go for that. The stuff I want to replace it with is $450. I will let it go on here for that.

Going to list it for $550 on FB
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
FarmerKeith
AG
Okay…We'll do $450.

How do I reach you?
agsalaska
AG
Sold
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.