FS- Adidas Stan Smith GTX (GoreTex) size 11 Maroon shoes

790 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by Chase
91poohah
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Selling a new pair of Adidas GX4427 Stan Smith GoreTex size 11M shoes. Official color is "Mineral Red" but they are more maroon than most Adidas maroon shoes that usually end up too red or too "crimson" or just wrong. These look like a nice dark maroon, and are closer to brown or purple than red if that makes sense. Tags still attached, original box, never worn. Sides and toe are GoreTex and waterproof, heel and tongue are leather with stamped Stan Smith and Adidas logos.

Rare find and limited release, but in full transparency there is a used pair of size 12 on Poshmark for $50, and a new pair of size 13's on GOAT & eBay at $130, and another new eBay listing of 13's at $139. The only other legit listings are a pair of size 7.5 and size 12's from Japan at $197 on eBay. I think Adidas run a bit small, and these would probably fit anyone from a 10-11 in mens, but just my opinion.

Asking $125 and they are in Houston near the Heights. Can meet for exchange in H-Town, or ship at your expense. Reply here with questions or interest, DM, or email is in profile. And yes, they were too small for my fat foot. Thanks

StringerBell
AG
bump because i love me a good pair of stans but these are to small for me
GT_Aggie2015
AG
Interested. I'd meet you but had a surgery yesterday and won't be able to meet likely until next weekend if you are not in a hurry.
Chase
AG
StringerBell said:

bump because i love me a good pair of stans but these are to small for me

Same. Nice looking shoes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.