21.5ft dual console boat Seaswirl Striper 2101 2002

4,441 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 28 days ago by OXDL45
Charismatic Megafauna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Great boat ~450hrs on 200hp yamaha ox66 (2stroke). Very dry boat, and 20 degree deadrise at transom eats up chop. It's been the perfect family boat that also fishes great. Lots of various maintenance done over the 6 years I've had it, it's currently in the best shape it's ever been. She'll run 43mph with 4 adults and 5 kids when it's smooth. Going out to troll for kings in the morning. Includes fishing gear shown (3 charter specials on ugly sticks, some king katchers, knifeblade rigs, etc.), rtic cooler, 2 anchors, lines, etc, all safety gear... Aluminum magic tilt trailer. Cover included. Clear texas titles in hand for hull and motor, maybe trailer but it was originally sold in Louisiana so the trailer may not be titled, I'll have to look. Didn't have any issue transferring it when i bought it. I'm the third owner. Currently in galveston/ sw houston.
$15k
Text is best 979tree to fore
O67oh

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
351 hours, lowrance hds7 gps/fishfinder. I've always run ethanol free gas with ring free, run yamalube most of the time (I've put maybe a gallon of non yamalube in it). Spin on fuel/water separator replaced yearly, lower unit oil changed yearly, new tires on trailer last month, put a set of low pressure fuel pumps on a couple months ago, did the plugs about 50 hours ago but it didn't need it. Serviced o2 sensor/ housing couple months ago. Biggest things i haven't done are vst and impeller. I bought the kits from sim but it runs great and pisses well so it never became a priority. Main battery replaced maybe a year ago, includes noco charger that's wired in.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Bump, it's going on the cesspool that is craigslist this weekend. Enclosed head (rv chemical toilet), drafts 1ft but you can take it 15mi out. Going to do some trolling off galveston again Sunday, join me for a sea trial!
redaszag99
put it on 2coolfishing classifieds
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Thanks I'll do that. Haven't been on 2cool in years.
WheelinAg
AG
A friend you know said this is the new "2cool"...

https://www.dosfrio.com/index.php
Roger That
AG
What year(s) are the boat/motor?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
2002 hull (title says 2001 manufacture, 2002 model year). 2002 motor (title says 2002/2002 but i believe the plate says it was manufactured june 2001, i can check tomorrow). Seaswirl went to all-composite (no wood) with this model in 99 i believe. Regardless it's a wood free hull.

I was told first owner kept it in dry stack in louisiana. Second owner who i bought it from kept it in enclosed storage in magnolia, and i kept it in enclosed storage in webster until 2 years ago when it moved to my side yard where i keep it under a cover
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Thanks buddy
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
354 hours now
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I'm getting negotiable on this. Any interest? Alternatively, can anybody recommend a place to put this on consignment? Galveston-ish
JBLHAG03
AG
Trying to sell a boat is not fun. Basically had to give my last one away. Will probably prevent me from ever buying one again.

Most of the consignment places will not take it due to age.

There are several boats for sale groups on FB. Good luck!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Thanks, i had some gnarly lowballs a couple weeks ago that were still better than giving it away, and it doesn't cost me anything to keep it ($75/yr or whatever reg is) so i don't have to give it away, but I'd rather not keep it around when i won't be able to use it as frequently anymore (not that i used it a ton in the first place)
Whitetail
AG
I live off a state highway 1 he from the coast, I'm sure I could sell that in 3 days. Not close enough to Galveston for you to park it here, but if you have a friend with similar you could try that.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
If you can sell it in 3 days I'll tow it to you and pay you $500
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Bump, still available and getting sold week after next (have moved but will be back for my kids' spring break last week of March). In October another ag was looking at it and had a mechanic look it over and he gave it a clean bill of health, i believe all cylinders were within 2psi. New battery (last interstate from costco died after 2 1/2 years despite always being on a noco), new trailer jack
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Will be in galveston (sea isle) sunday through next week. 12k and i keep the fishing gear
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Bump, somebody needs a great boat!
OXDL45
AG
Would this also be a good lake boat?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
The guy i bought it from used it primarily on conroe, it's really a good boat for that lake because conroe chops up pretty big and quick. Dual console is also a lot more common on lakes than in salt
OXDL45
AG
Thank you. Good luck with the sale!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.