WTB - Travel Trailer - Bunkhouse

1,147 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by firetrout
TresPuertas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for something relatively nice to take out to the lease during hunting season and possibly to a couple of Aggie games (if those ever happen again).

sdc177
AG
TresPuertas said:

Looking for something relatively nice to take out to the lease during hunting season and possibly to a couple of Aggie games (if those ever happen again).

What budget? I have a thread you may want to hop on as well:

https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3123154
TresPuertas
AG
Appreciate that. Unfortunately it looks like all the ones there were sold!

Ideally I can go up to $15k but I'd prefer to keep it around 10
sdc177
AG
Anchor still has his as of this morning and I know htxag09 does too although he isn't quite ready to sell yet.
AnchorFoundation
Thanks sdc.

I just shot some videos yesterday to give the inside and outside tour. Please send email and I'll send you a google link:

9 7 9.
5 8 7.
9 2 6 1.
BourbonAg
AG
Edited because I was vetoed by my wife on selling.
TresPuertas
AG
I'm currently in Dallas but its going to initially go to the lease near Brownwood, so not too far. If you dont mind would you send me some pics/details if you have them

Thanks!
BourbonAg
AG
After discussing with my wife I think Iwe are going to hold on to it a while longer. Apologies for the false alarm.
firetrout
AG
I have a 2018 Crossroads Sunset Trail 28bh Grand Reserve that I am wanting to sell instead of trade, as one said above we are going bigger now. I can get pics loaded tomorrow as I am in Houston to today and trailer is at home in Rockport.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.