FS 7' Pool Table with Ping Pong Top

1,705 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by PHARIDB
bdb85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SOLD!

For sale in Sugar Land is a 7' pool table with an added ping pong table top. Comes with rack, balls, multiple cue sticks and bridge, wall mounted cue rack, and chalk. Ping pong accessories include net, supports, ping pong balls, paddles (some good some so-so). I think the boys and their buddies played tons more ping pong than pool.

Has been a great addition but does not get used anymore and would like to make the room more of a media room.

I do not know the manufacturer as there is no nameplate. I bought it second hand over 10 years ago.

Felt and bumpers are in good shape and I could find no dead spots. One small area of wear on ping pong table corner shown in photo's.

Asking $500 and you will be responsible for having it moved. Please PM me for more information or you can email me at username at earthlink dot net.

Thanks!

CFTXAG10
AG
I would be all over that if I had the space for it, glws!
bdb85
AG
Thank you CFT! It has provided us lots of fun times.
bdb85
AG
Bump
dubberage
I might be interested. Will send you an email. Any idea how much it weighs? I want to see if I can move it with some friends or if need to hire someone and how much it will cost me to move it to my office (central houston).
bdb85
AG
Bump
PHARIDB
Is this still available?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.