Custom Texas A&M Workbench

3,754 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by biggolfboy
biggolfboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is a custom Texas A&M workbench. It looks incredible and pains me to sell it. The only reason I am selling it is because I have outgrown my shop and I need the space for more tools. It has 6 built in outlets, LED lights on the top surface as well as under the work surface, and 4 fold down wheels. It also has a USB outlet plug on the work surface for charging a cellphone and a thick epoxy coated top. The epoxy makes it look like there is glass on the work surface. The bench vise is NOT included. Obviously the tools aren't included either. I just included a picture with my tools on it so you can see how nice it looks. I live in The Woodlands, Texas. Price: $1,100.00

Dimensions:

Work surface - 35 inches wide, 87.25 inches long, and 37.5 inches tall it also has a 5 inch over hang

Bottom Shelf - 28 inches wide, 83.75 inches long, and 13 inches tall

The back pegboard total height is 78.25 inches tall

coolerguy12
AG
Very cool. Post location and price for better results.
TxAgg07
AG
How'd you do the logo on top?
biggolfboy
AG
The A&M logo is a giant sticker that I attached to the wood. Then I put the epoxy finish on top.
92Ag95
AG
Very nice. Do you have to use those step stools to reach that level at center top? I would imagine that would be quite a reach considering the bench is 35" deep.
biggolfboy
AG
Thank you. No I did not and I'm 5'10".
poet0715
AG
That's one AWESOME work bench!
HvilleAggie
AG
That thing is beautiful and exactly what I want whenever I have a garage to work in! Amazing handiwork, wish I could take it from you. GLWS
biggolfboy
AG
Thanks I appreciate that!
Sit Down Rando
AG
Interested, in Cypress but make it over to The Woodlands weekly. Email: mark.rand@me.com
tommyt12
Is this still available??
biggolfboy
AG
Yes it is.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.