2011 Jayco 32BHDS bumper pull travel trailer

2,976 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by easttexasaggie04
SteveA&M03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
2011 Jayco 32BHDS travel trailer

This is a very nice travel trailer that is in excellent condition. It has only been used a few times a year since new and everything looks nearly new. It is kept under a cover at all times while not in use. There are two slides, one in the living room and one in the rear bunk room. There is a queen bed in front, a fold up air mattress in the couch (much nicer to sleep on than the standard pull out couch), the table makes into a bed, and there is room for 4 to sleep in the rear bunk room. The TV in the living room swivels around so that it can be viewed in the front bedroom. There is a DVD/cd/radio in the living room with speakers inside and out. Full kitchen inside with stove, oven, microwave, and refrigerator. Fridge runs on electricity or propane. 15k btu A/C keeps the trailer nice and cool, even in the Texas heat. Bathroom has an entry door from inside and out, which is a very nice feature. Rear bunk room has a place for a small TV. Outdoor kitchen is very cool, with a stove, sink, and refrigerator. Large outdoor power awning for those sunny days. Rear carrier for firewood or bicycles. slides under trailer when not in use.

All in all, this is an awesome trailer that is a lot of fun! The trailer pulls straight and true while traveling down the road, especially with the ProPride hitch that can be included. New tires and battery this summer! It is a heavy trailer, but can be towed without trouble with most newer half ton trucks. 3/4 ton and larger trucks can handle it with ease.

Features -

15k btu A/C
Polar package (heated underbelly and additional insulation in roof and slides)
22" swivel TV
Outdoor kitchen
Outside entry into bathroom
Hide-a-bed in couch
Aluminum rims (tires new in May)
New battery
Outdoor kitchen
Ladder for roof access
Power Awning
Power tongue jack
82 gallon fresh water tank
40 gallon gray and 40 gallon black tank

There is a lot that I'm forgetting, but feel free to contact me with any questions. The only reason that I'm selling is that we just don't use it as much as we used to and I hate to see it going to waste. A&M emblem and Association sticker included!!

$19,000 with ProPride hitch
$18,000 with Reese dual cam

More pictures available upon request. Email me at steve luchak at aggienetwork dot com. Trailer is located in Ft. Worth.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i182/stevetexasaggie/Camping/Jayco/IMG_3248_zpscg9waasf.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i182/stevetexasaggie/Camping/Jayco/IMG_1358_zps0jhqdw1d.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i182/stevetexasaggie/Camping/Jayco/IMG_1347_zpsbkivbkbi.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i182/stevetexasaggie/Camping/Jayco/IMG_1342_zps***y5eyb.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i182/stevetexasaggie/Camping/Jayco/IMG_1338_zpsgjbgjamq.jpg

Steve
FTAC 2003 & 2015
Whitetail
AG
SteveA&M03 said:

2011 Jayco 32BHDS travel trailer

This is a very nice travel trailer that is in excellent condition. It has only been used a few times a year since new and everything looks nearly new. It is kept under a cover at all times while not in use. There are two slides, one in the living room and one in the rear bunk room. There is a queen bed in front, a fold up air mattress in the couch (much nicer to sleep on than the standard pull out couch), the table makes into a bed, and there is room for 4 to sleep in the rear bunk room. The TV in the living room swivels around so that it can be viewed in the front bedroom. There is a DVD/cd/radio in the living room with speakers inside and out. Full kitchen inside with stove, oven, microwave, and refrigerator. Fridge runs on electricity or propane. 15k btu A/C keeps the trailer nice and cool, even in the Texas heat. Bathroom has an entry door from inside and out, which is a very nice feature. Rear bunk room has a place for a small TV. Outdoor kitchen is very cool, with a stove, sink, and refrigerator. Large outdoor power awning for those sunny days. Rear carrier for firewood or bicycles. slides under trailer when not in use.

All in all, this is an awesome trailer that is a lot of fun! The trailer pulls straight and true while traveling down the road, especially with the ProPride hitch that can be included. New tires and battery this summer! It is a heavy trailer, but can be towed without trouble with most newer half ton trucks. 3/4 ton and larger trucks can handle it with ease.

Features -

15k btu A/C
Polar package (heated underbelly and additional insulation in roof and slides)
22" swivel TV
Outdoor kitchen
Outside entry into bathroom
Hide-a-bed in couch
Aluminum rims (tires new in May)
New battery
Outdoor kitchen
Ladder for roof access
Power Awning
Power tongue jack
82 gallon fresh water tank
40 gallon gray and 40 gallon black tank

There is a lot that I'm forgetting, but feel free to contact me with any questions. The only reason that I'm selling is that we just don't use it as much as we used to and I hate to see it going to waste. A&M emblem and Association sticker included!!

$19,000 with ProPride hitch
$18,000 with Reese dual cam

More pictures available upon request.

Pics for the rook.
SteveA&M03
AG
Thanks for that. I messed around with it for 30 minutes before giving up. The pictures show in my preview, but not on the actual post. What am I doing wrong?
Whitetail
AG
You weren't doing anything wrong, Texags.com just prevents Rookies (30 or less posts) to post pictures.
Up&ComingAg03
AG
I'd like some more info. Please contact me at tb_huey@ya h o o.com
SteveA&M03
AG
Sorry for the delay... it's been a busy couple of days. I just sent you a response.
SteveA&M03
AG
bump....
SteveA&M03
AG
Bump for midweek....
SteveA&M03
AG
Christmas bump!
SteveA&M03
AG
New Years bump... who wants to go camping?!?
SteveA&M03
AG
Back up to the top...
easttexasaggie04
AG
Heck of a deal. I want one of these but I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger on one yet. What do you pull it with?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.