Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

To the Fightin' Texas Aggie football team

69,000 Views | 851 Replies | Last: 16 yr ago by Rico Suave
BRP
How long do you want to ignore this user?

P.S. - You booing *******s can eat Sh*t and Die.
Caneck!Caneck!
The team may be a little short on talent this year, but it has more guts and heart than anyone...especially McGee, who is the toughest QB in the nation.

Gig'Em
Caneck!Caneck!
The team may be a little short on talent this year, but it has more guts and heart than anyone...especially McGee, who is the toughest QB in the nation.

Gig'Em
Jet1085T
AG
keep fighting guys!!

Aggies don't quit!
JagAg83
2002reb
DMK
Ag4life80
ag-gee
ParkerAg
HannibalSnake
Aggie players will always be loved and respected if they play hard and dont quit.

You guys have kept up your end of the bargain. When you guys come back in 10 years, everybody at the chicken or wherever in cs will line up to buy you drinks and introduce their children.

Fran was brought in to win the big 12 south, or at least to be competitive every year.

He has not kept us his end of the bargain. And at the end of the year, will not be welcomed around anymore.

Dont buy into Fran's us against the world crap. Its Fran against the world and its Fran's fault that it got to that point.

If he would have brought in better assistant coaches and ran schemes that took better advantage of your abilities, you would be going into norman undefeated to play the deciding game for the south.

Also, people like Reggie would be in the league, people like Melvin would have actually gotten drafted and people like Martellus would be locks to go in the first round.

Fran has sold you a bill of goods. Its not an accident that most of his former players hate him.

But A&M loves and takes care of its players regardless of the other circumstances. Dont let fran or anyone else tell you different
bleedmaroondad2
My son is an OD on the sidlines in this game. (FTAB B-BATT). Even with this embarrassment he is rooting on the team. I have never felt so proud yet so so sad for my son.
Trev
Pro2Percent
AG
We're enabling mediocrity.
rkyoung89
4everagfan92
Keep playing, keep fighting, and ignore anything negative at this point, it can only hurt you. I know these losses are tough and must be awfully frustrating, but it builds character and teaches you something each week. You have the ability to win out. You just have to KNOW you can do it and eliminate the mistakes.

Most of all KNOW you have the unconditional support of this Ag and many others! I will be there at the tu game again this year...screaming as loud as I can. Oh and at home disturbing the neighbors too for the Missouri game.

No matter how this year turns out... I will be there again next year to watch my favorite QB and tandem in the backfield. Been watching and cheering since 88 and I have not been this fond of players on the team EVER... you guys are all GREAT! You may hate losing more than love winning Stephen, but you will get those special wins....this year or next. Just be patient. How saaaaaaweeeeetttt it will be!

Gig Em Ags!

BTHOOM
BTHOOtu

AggieVolley
AG
I really think that next year, a good coach will be able to help a great group of players do really great things.

Thanks for all the hard work guys!
AgAtHeart80
This, too, shall pass and better days are on the horizon. Hang in there and know that WE'RE BEHIND YOU!!!
AG @ HEART
its me !
bleedmaroondad
S
WAS READY TO GO TO TEARS OVER HOW OUR BELOVED AGGIES HAVE FALLEN APART OVER THE LAST FIVE YEARS AND GIVE UP ON THE PROGRAM; However... as I am one of those dumb bleed maroon faithful that has laughed and cried all my life with my University, I will go down in flames with them utill the end and I will never quit believing in my Aggies.

BB... please save me and the rest of the bleed maroon from Mister Rodgers

WineForMe
BTHO tu!!!
ManofTheHouse
BTHO mizzou!!!!! You've got to fight boys, you've got to FIGHT!
CavAg93
CavAg93
CavAg93
CavAg93
Figure it out fellas and WIN!
CavAg93
CavAg93
CavAg93
CavAg93
CavAg93
CavAg93
CavAg93
CavAg93

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.