Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

This is a really nice gesture by Clemson

3,553 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 18 yr ago by Chewy
RevDodd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"And as much as I love all this warm fuzzy stuff I keep reading between Clemson and A&M...I sure hope we BTHOC come Sept 3!"

Aggrad99, you got that right from both sides of the field. We may see eye to eye and keg to keg, but come 8 p.m. that Saturday night, the warm fuzzies will be supplanted by steel-forged fury.

We respect y'all, even like y'all, but we want to pound y'all into the green-painted turf of the Valley. And y'all should hope to do the same to us.

But we'll still split a cold one afterward.

aggieclass04
like the idea
TxAgRod03
just bought one phone order. The guy talked to me for 15 minutes about how excited they are about us coming. Fun stuff
Twelfthman99
AG
Sounds like a good way to get everyone in the stadium wearing an orange shirt.
AgGrad99
AG
Rev - Good Bull

TX- I had the same experience with the lady there.

Gigem
jcelgin
AG
If only it weren't orange...

I've been very impressed with the downright friendliness of Clemson... I think this could become a good friendly rivalry, hopefully they will stay in our schedule for a while.
Sinuso
AG
My source tells me a decision from the Clemson licensing people on allowing the maroon version will be forthcoming today.
BigD Ag
Good stuff!

I'll buy mine when I get to Clemson. Personally, I would rather buy the orange one, because it will be a nice memory and the game is at their place. It will remind me of Reggie's 200 yard passing and 200 yard rushing day.

quote:
Franchione later added of his 4-6 Aggies: “We all feel like (opponents) need to get their licks in while they can.”

RPTS_AG_07
Great idea by the people at Clemson, they have some very classy people in South Carolina.
chick79
aviator_aggie02
AG
I think that this is great. John Rozier '01 and I were friends and were in the same CORPS outfit together. He was a great man and died bravely leading his platoon in battle.

Paladin 16
Jill
Bocephus
AG
christ, we are playing them at 8 p.m. ???? I didn't know that. Getting a bad feeling.

"Bad things man."
-Dennis Hopper
djking1994
I now have a new 2nd favorite school. Way to go, Tigers!
aeon-ag
i'm still waiting for someone to show me the "correct" logo!
Kramer
AG
I got mine online on Saturday and still haven't recieved it. How long does it take to get a T-shirt from SC to TX?
RevDodd
Sorry, Kramer...we're still using the mules to get the tobacco crop in. Mail service will resume next Monday.
AW 1880
AG
Any word on the maroon shirt?
wreckncrew
AG
RevDodd, are you the Clemson fan who is going to have that huge tailgate for Isabel???

[This message has been edited by wreckncrew (edited 8/4/2005 5:09p).]
Whiskey Before Breakfast
YellAgs
AG
tailgate? beer?

i like the shirt...even if it's orange, i'll probably pick one up.
Chewy
AG
They get them in maroon and I'll buy one. I'd likely buy any other color but orange. Heck, I'd even buy lavender.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.