It seems, if the Arky game is an indicator, that we expect to win by becoming almost exclusively a running offense???? If so, why not just go triple option and admit it???
Not sure this is the recipe for success moving forward as quality teams will just stack the box and dare Reed to be accurate.
I guess we will see - maybe Reed will find his pre-'25 t.u. "mojo" before we go to Mizzou. If not, then we better start working on some option plays.
Won't matter much though I guess if our defense still can't get to the QB or cover in the secondary - but that's a whole other topic post.
Not sure this is the recipe for success moving forward as quality teams will just stack the box and dare Reed to be accurate.
I guess we will see - maybe Reed will find his pre-'25 t.u. "mojo" before we go to Mizzou. If not, then we better start working on some option plays.
Won't matter much though I guess if our defense still can't get to the QB or cover in the secondary - but that's a whole other topic post.
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son." -- Dean Wormer, Faber College President