Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Kentucky Is not who we thought they were

3,289 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by AgOutsideAustin
phx-ag86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sad to see all the negativity on TA about our NFL-caliber QB, our incredible head coach, and the carefully selected players and staff he's assembled. Everyone needs to relax and get some perspective about what we just witnessed.

Kentucky is going to win the NC. They're an incredibly talented and well-coached team and somehow they've managed to fly completely under the radar. Hard to believe nobody has noticed.
He is Ass My Dude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Other than that, all is great. Oh wait, Elko just wasted an entire off-season.
tandy miller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think Kentucky is about what we thought they were; they got shut out by a bama team that struggled against a ****ty fsu team.

I think A&M (and esp Marcel) is not who we thought they were
bigfooticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wut….They did not get shut out. They were actually winning at half against the gumps
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
tandy miller said:

I think Kentucky is about what we thought they were; they got shut out by a bama team that struggled against a ****ty fsu team.

I think A&M (and esp Marcel) is not who we thought they were


Maybe in the 2nd half. They were smacking Bama around prior to that.
tandy miller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bigfooticus said:

Wut….They did not get shut out. They were actually winning at half against the gumps



Yeah, bc the halftime score is what goes on their record. How many points did they score in the second half? I can't remember.
91AggieLawyer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bigfooticus said:

Wut….They did not get shut out. They were actually winning at half against the gumps


I think he meant second half after they were, as you said, up at the half (by 4). Keep in mind that while both teams had picks returned for TDs in the first half, UK ended the half with a FG after intercepting a Bama pass near mid-field. Otherwise, it would have been a 1-point lead.

Like us, Bama starts slow it appears. Unlike us, UK finished the game strong yesterday -- something they didn't do against Bama.
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
tandy miller said:

bigfooticus said:

Wut….They did not get shut out. They were actually winning at half against the gumps



Yeah, bc the halftime score is what goes on their record. How many points did they score in the second half? I can't remember.


1. You're the one that said they got shut out. They didn't.
2. We aren't Bama and they completely manhandled us.
tandy miller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cromagnum said:

tandy miller said:

bigfooticus said:

Wut….They did not get shut out. They were actually winning at half against the gumps



Yeah, bc the halftime score is what goes on their record. How many points did they score in the second half? I can't remember.


1. You're the one that said they got shut out. They didn't.
2. We aren't Bama and they completely manhandled us.


1. I assumed yall would understand what I meant; my mistake. I'll be more specific next time
2. Let's see how they do the rest of the season before we crown Kentucky SEC champ. Iirc, they weren't the ones ranked in the top 10 going into yesterday.
NoahAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kentucky = best one loss team in the country
BattleAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tandy miller said:

Cromagnum said:

tandy miller said:

bigfooticus said:

Wut….They did not get shut out. They were actually winning at half against the gumps



Yeah, bc the halftime score is what goes on their record. How many points did they score in the second half? I can't remember.


1. You're the one that said they got shut out. They didn't.
2. We aren't Bama and they completely manhandled us.


1. I assumed yall would understand what I meant; my mistake. I'll be more specific next time
2. Let's see how they do the rest of the season before we crown Kentucky SEC champ. Iirc, they weren't the ones ranked in the top 10 going into yesterday.


I've seen hardly anyone on Texags "crowning" Kentucky. As for OP … I'm of the mind he was being sarcastic. If not, I think he's delusional. National championship?
MosesHallDeadPot94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
phx-ag86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MosesHallDeadPot94 said:




I was surprised it took so long for someone to post that
OldArmyAggie94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah they are they playing the SEC. We played liked garbage.
phx-ag86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
UK is for real! Another W against a tough SEC opponent.
AgOutsideAustin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Another dumbass move by a coach. 10 minutes left in the fourth quarter and Beamer should've kicked the field goal now he lost the game. Dumbass.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.