Bump.
DSAG said:
Reed is what he has shown this year .
He is a good QB that will win 8 or 9 games next year .
I hope I'm wrong but I don't see any upside coming .
Heineken-Ashi said:redjalapeno-87 said:
I said first read, and sometimes second. He does not see many open receivers that are not first or second read.
My analysis was macro. You argued micro. I notice you did not argue with production. He essentially is what he has always been regarding production. He just had more talented WR this year. That accounts for the minimal production increases.
You see only what you want to see. There are plenty of positives to take away and no reason to think he can't be stronger next year. I'm more worried about OL and power running game than I am about Reed.
IslanderAg04 said:
Think the biggest grab will be Sorsby. Dude runs like a truck, and I've seen him throw some dime deep balls. I still question his accuracy, but he's about 40 lb's on Reed. Rumor is he's going to tech.
Lurker44 said:ColoAg95 said:
Texags is so predictable. Reed is good, and you guys are ignorant.
As predictable as Klein's play calling or Reed's overthrowing.
romanagg11 said:
Lagway!
Too Chains said:
BMAs get ready to pay for actual serviceable lineman and best available QB in the portal. Maybe you can money whip Landon Williams-Callis while you're at. Ahhh then there's the defense…
caleblyn said:
I definitely want an upgrade. The upgrade that I really want, is for Reed to upgrade from Sophomore to Junior like Joe Burrow and Jayden Daniels. Both were garbage their Soph seasons. Both were stellar their Junior seasons.
ColoAg95 said:
Texags is so predictable. Reed is good, and you guys are ignorant.
gwoodtamu said:
I'm happy to be proven wrong and him to go absolutely insane and win a natty, but he can't even set his feet for a throw currently. Has the mechanics of a middle school QB, and thinks his arm is better than his legs.
infinity ag said:
Can we steal Vandy's QB? Or Indiana's
Let's start a GOFUNDME colleection fund.
Admiral Nelson said:infinity ag said:
Can we steal Vandy's QB? Or Indiana's
Let's start a GOFUNDME colleection fund.
Yuck. Indiana's QB is from TCU. Not who we want. The guy EVERYBODY will be after is the Mississippi State qb. Bidding will go astronomical.