Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

The Players want Everyone at Kyle to Wear Black

7,478 Views | 120 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by TAMUallen
Capt. America
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Black out Kyle

SeaBrisket
AG
The people whining about us wearing something other than maroon and white are the same guys who wear their Aggie ring on their left hand ring finger to show how much they love their school.
Give me the guy who shoots for excellence and fails over the guy who shoots for mediocrity and succeeds.
aeon-ag
TxAg76 said:

We are…..
Texas Tech

(kidding)
I'm not, we are tceh, tcu, baylor and all the small time schools. I will not watch the game if they wear black!!!!!!!
If the players were more concerned about winning than they are about prissing around in a uniform fashion show they might score more points against easy opponents!
SeaBrisket
AG
So you're loyal to colors, not the team. Got it. An obsession with specific colors may be a sign of the 'tism. Might be good to get checked.
Give me the guy who shoots for excellence and fails over the guy who shoots for mediocrity and succeeds.
Aggie Dad 26
aeon-ag said:

TxAg76 said:

We are…..
Texas Tech

(kidding)
I'm not, we look tceh, tcu, baylor and all the small tile schools. I will not watch the game if the wear black!!!!!!!

Laugh/cry
Aggie Dad 26
SeaBrisket said:

So you're loyal to colors, not the team. Got it. An obsession with specific colors may be a sign of the 'tism. Might be good to get checked.

Hes at least 80 years old. Not kidding
TnAg23
AG
aeon-ag said:

TxAg76 said:

We are…..
Texas Tech

(kidding)
I'm not, we look tceh, tcu, baylor and all the small tile schools. I will not watch the game if the wear black!!!!!!!

You're not watching then. It's final. The field is painted and dry.

Imagine not supporting your team over a Jersey. Pretty Sad.
aeon-ag
tylhair said:

Current and Former.

Can posters on TexAgs still help make something like this happen?

Black shirts? Black 12th man towels?

OUR COLORS ARE MAROON AND WHITE, DAMMIT!!!!
AggieArchitect04
AG
SeaBrisket said:

The people whining about us wearing something other than maroon and white are the same guys who wear their Aggie ring on their left hand ring finger to show how much they love their school.

These are the same people that get mad at inanimate objects - like orange water coolers.
Aggie Dad 26
I would never buy black aggie merchandise. But the orange water cooler argument is hilarious to me. I would also watch the game
FBraggie
milner79 said:

War Grackle!
The Ghost of Johnny
AG
I can't believe the amount of *****ing that it's coming from Ags about the color of their clothes. It's not hard to wear black for one game to do something cool for the players. Quit being little *****es. Man up. Wear black. Support those that play their assess off for you each Saturday. *****es
one safe place
Cliff.Booth said:

Kamala Harris just tweeted that it's stupid to wear anything other than your main school colors to their football games.
She would support wearing black.
OrygunAg
AG
The grackle is more of a dingy brown gray than black.
TxAg76
AG
TnAg23 said:

Wear Black

Stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Referring to the bevel, of course
TAMUallen
AG
FBraggie said:

milner79 said:

War Grackle!

The war grackle is a bad omen

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.