Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Uniform Tracker

2,002 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Capt. America
Capt. America
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey guys! Those of you who know me well know that I like to do a little bit of uniform tracking for baseball and have done so for several years over on the baseball board. I've been contemplating different ways to tackle the football tracking, but I think this will work!

There was really no point during the Jimbo era because we really only ever wore two combinations, but I figured we might as well keep up with our looks now that we are playing around with combinations. You can also follow along with the fun over on Twitter/X @AggieUnis!
chrisocker
AG
Can't wait for us to be rocking a 100% win rate with the black unis by this time next week.
A is A
AG
Was looking for this thread on the baseball forum.

Quality work
barnag
This is awesome thanks for doing!
With white pants we are 3-1 not 4-1 fyi.
A is A
AG
W / M / W

Our only loss
Aggie Dad 26
Very cool. Thanks
AustinCountyAg
good job already having the LSU uniforms posted.
Capt. America
AG
barnag said:

This is awesome thanks for doing!
With white pants we are 3-1 not 4-1 fyi.
Updated in the OP
Sweating BulletS
Good work. This is easier for those of us that are more visual.
Aggie Dad 26
Looks like W/W/M is still on the table.
GrapevineAg
AG
Love the old-school facemasks!
VP at Pierce and Pierce
Prediction:

LSU - black alternate
at South Carolina - M/W/W
OOC - M/M/W
at Auburn - W/W/M
tu - M/M/M with special helmet decal for bonfire maybe even special helmet
Al Bula
AG
Thanks for this. Alternate and varying uniforms for Aggie football are a good thing. The old argument that the blue bloods don't ever change their looks is tiresome. If the Aggies were a blue blood and not an above average Top 25-30 program, that argument might hold water.

The Ags on the other hand could use a jolt of excitement from time to time. Sumlin embraced it and we had some truly sharp looking unis at times.

I guess Jimbo's unyielding "process" didn't include any frivolity such as other uniforms. I think the only variation Jimbo allowed was the 98 throwback which didn't look that much different than the regular unis. At least we ditched the stripes on sleeves under Jimbo.

Elko seems to embrace it, but maybe that is just Adidas forcing variations to sell more merchandise. Either way, it's nice to see the white helmets make a comeback.

Can't wait for the black uniforms this week. Only thing which gives me pause is the poor games we played against LSU in alternate uniforms.
CowHop
Excellent job! Love it.
standfast
I went from not being a fan of the M/M/M to it maybe being my favorite one this year.
Capt. America
AG
I'm a fan of the classics
Capt. America
AG
I agree with you! Back in the day, the all maroon was just a little off. Maybe it was just the shading for me. Also the maroon look we wore with the shoulder stripes just felt a little too busy for me.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.