Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Betting Spread Moves From -15 to -18

6,462 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by taylorswift13_
taylorswift13_
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like they haven't read y'all's scared posts about the game! That's a really sharp move, big money must have been placed on A&M
vander54
S
I just saw that looks like the best for State is +17 and our best is -18.

World's worst proofreader
Rule#2
AG
Find a farm
It's your duty as an American to own a gun...and know how to use it.
romanagg11
AG
Well Toledo convincingly won in stark, no reason A&M wouldn't do any better.
Agsttt
It was -19 for an hour or so on ESPN earlier this afternoon.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
sounds like their offensive tackle isn't playing which means a true freshman will be matched up with scourton.
taylorswift13_
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

sounds like their offensive tackle isn't playing which means a true freshman will be matched up with scourton.
LOL this should be fun
Hamburger Dan
It's a Trap!
Aginnebraska
AG
Winning games we are supposed to win (like this game) has bitten this program in the past. However, I feel that Elko is thorough and focused. I think Elko will take care of business this weekend and make a statement in Starkville.
Logos Stick
Might have to take the points and MSU then. Tempting.
Logos Stick

Uh oh
The Porkchop Express
AG
Logos Stick said:

Might have to take the points and MSU then. Tempting.
Aggie Dad 26

Ian Neff
AG

Dayum
hunter2012
AG

AggieArchitect04
AG

Poor kid.

lagoag

He'll have something to tell his kids someday. I almost got murdered in a football game.

Aston04
AG
Way too many points. I'd bet the house on MSU.
BkYdPitmaster
AG
Only if it's an outhouse.
TopoTacos
AG
When a spread is 3+ scores like this, I tend to stay away. Could see us getting a comfortable lead and shrinking the offense like we did late against UF and letting them in a cheeky back door cover. Elko doesn't seem to care too much about style points (although there's only so much you can do when you decimate a team like we did against Mizzou).
KatyAggie2000
AG

Shoefly!
AG
Logos Stick said:

Uh oh

sec injury report doesn't show a OT out, unless I've missed something.
GrayMatter
AG
Scourton gonna eat tomorrow!
vander54
S
Shoefly! said:

Logos Stick said:

Uh oh

Correct. I went and looked and heres the latest as of last night

Now it could be for personal reasons or suspension. Unless they are supposed to be included on the injury report as well.

World's worst proofreader
Rule#2
AG

Is this just blatantly false information or………?
It's your duty as an American to own a gun...and know how to use it.
taylorswift13_
Them being down those two DL's is huge! If their safety Lanier misses also, we will score on every possession
GoAgs11
betting double digit road favs what could go wrong! bunch of squares
ThunderFighter06
AG
vander54 said:

Shoefly! said:

Logos Stick said:

Uh oh

Correct. I went and looked and heres the latest as of last night

Now it could be for personal reasons or suspension. Unless they are supposed to be included on the injury report as well.

A bit off topic but when did these formal injury reports become a thing? I see them all over Twitter leading up to games now. I don't keep up with this stuff like I used to but I don't recall seeing them before this season!
BMX Bandit
New SEC rule for this year
ThunderFighter06
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Ah! Gotcha. Thanks! Was this discussed on here at some point? Now I'm curious and want to know more! To tie this back to the topic I can understand how this info could affect betting lines!
Shoefly!
AG
ThunderFighter06 said:

BMX Bandit said:

Ah! Gotcha. Thanks! Was this discussed on here at some point? Now I'm curious and want to know more! To tie this back to the topic I can understand how this info could affect betting lines!

You about to throw down some dollars?
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
I am not surprised the bettering spread increased from 15 to 18 points. We have won 5 straight games, including 3 SEC games by a combined margin of 95-47. In contrast, 1-5 (0-3) Mississippi State has lost 5 straight games to FBS opponents and their last 4 games by double digits, including all 3 SEC games by a combined a combined margin of 121-72. Even MAC Toledo throttled Mississippi State 41-17 in Starkville on 9/14.

However, Mississippi State scored 31 points, including 21 second-half points, against Georgia's defense on the road. That was the most points Mississippi State against an FBS team. In Mississippi State's previous four games against FBS teams, they scored 23 points against Arizona State (away), 17 points against MAC Toledo (home), 28 points against Florida (home), and 13 points again Texas (away). Allowing 31 points to this Mississippi State squad led by backup QB Michael Van Buren Jr. shows just how far this once-elite Georgia defense has fallen.

After Georgia led Mississippi State 34-10 with 13:48 left in the 3rd quarter, Mississippi State outscored Georgia 21-7 in the last 28 minutes before losing 41-31. It shows that Mississippi State did not give up on that road game or the 2024 season. If Mike Elko has his team prepared for this road game after a bye week, we should win this road game by double digits because Mississippi State is still the worst SEC team.
ThunderFighter06
AG
You know it! Not too late, right? My daughters' marching band and travel sports fees aren't gonna pay for themselves!
Gyles Marrett
taylorswift13_ said:

LOL this should be fun
Last time I remember getting excited that a true fish was going to have to block Nick was the ND game....and it turned out that fish was damn good.

I understand this is a little different. The ND kid won the starting job. This Miss St. kid is getting thrown in to replace the starter.
taylorswift13_
That ND freshman OL was a kid season freshman all American lol
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.