Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Pat Forde predicts Ags play two teams twice this year...

3,939 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by Aggie Dad 26
Aggie Dad 26
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BMX Bandit said:

i get thinking texas is the best team. but my a mile? c'mon man

Agreed. They might be the best, but by a mile? Absolutely not.

Their games against UGA, and Arkansas will tell everyone what's up with their team
beerad12man
AG
newbie11 said:

dcg4403 said:

Yep, I already said this two weeks ago. We are setting up to potentially make all the SEC whine and cry. Watching the two Texas schools play in a repeat game and then potentially match up for a 3rd in the CFP.

This would be acceptable, although sips would get as much media love from it too.

Thing is....Texas is gonna lose two games prior to coming to Kyle.
Texas isn't losing this season. They're the best team by a mile.
They may prove to be the best, but by absolutely no means have they done anywhere close to enough to prove it thus far.

They have played some absolutely atrocious offenses. Miss State is statistically the best offense they have faced. By quite a bit, actually 71st in scoring and 77th in total. I think 4 of their 6 opponents are 100+, and the 5th is 94th or 95th.
beerad12man
AG
And if they are the best, it certainly isn't by a mile. There's no team in the country right now that stands out from the rest of the pack. Many teams could win it all. This isn't close to a 2019 LSU or 2020 Bama situation.
Aggie Dad 26
Honestly, if anyone truly deserves the #1 status it should be Oregon. Even they don't deserve "by anyone mile" given their uber close win over Ohio St
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.