Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Nic Scourton

1,449 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Faustus
Tanker123
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He is writing the resume for the NFL. He has 10 TFLs and 4.5 Sacks. Nobody is close to what he has achieved thus far. I have feeling Elko and Co. will produce more NFL talent on the defense considering his body of work of sending players to the NFL. It gets better. HS players will see the pipeline Elko created with the big league!

A shout out for Moss. He is averaging 102 yards per game.
Zackdh9
AG
He's been an absolute beast and seems like a really nice guy
greg.w.h
AG
And a Viking…
Faustus
Kiper's new Big Board (10/10) for the Top 25 prospects for the 2025 draft has him up to No. 6.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2025/insider/story/_/id/41109018/2025-nfl-draft-rankings-mel-kiper-big-board-top-prospects-players ($)

1 - Hunter (Co.)
2 - Johnson (Mich.)
3 - Carter (PSU)
4 - Banks Jr. (Tex.)
5 - Graham (Mich.)
6- Scourton (A&M)
. . .
AG
Ironically, as good as Nic is, I'd bet that the player with the biggest NFL upside is Shemar Stewart. That guy is an athletic freak of nature.
Faustus
I've seen Stewart projected as a late 1st round draft pick too.

There will probably be 3-4 QBs taken in the first round of this draft, but you get the feeling it's because teams are desperate for franchise QBs in the NFL more so than it's much of a crop.

After 8 of the first 11 picks in the 2024 draft were QBs or WRs (and the first defensive player taken at 15) it's a little refreshing to see the other positions mostly at the top.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.