Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Red River suck off...who ya got?

2,396 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Demo_Slug
whatthehey78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can we get another upset? Go boomer sooners!
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
Aggie Dad 26
OU by 1
Al Bula
AG
Giant crater opens up in the cotton bowl by 7
Aggie Dad Sip
So who's gonna suck more?
barnag
Boomer has won like 8 of the last 10 meetings and owned sip, so it's hard to go against them. Plus sip losing every game they ever play is what I root for, so gotta go with Boomer.
whatthehey78
AG
Aggie Dad Sip said:

I nominate Sarkisian.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
ryange05
AG
Steers and queers 41
Land Thieves 21
bulverdeaggie93
AG
i think texas beats ou bad
AggieOO
texas will win, but hoping ou pulls it off.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Aggie Dad Sip said:

Slurpy McSlurpaguy
Bryanisbest
AG
tu
Bryanisbest
AG
For some reason I don't hate Sark as much as Mack, Darrell, and the others. In respect Sark
Texas Yarddog
AG
Hope it's is a close one and paperclip exposes some sip issues for film, but I think the steers take this one.
Sparkie
AG
Ag Tag
"Red River Suck-Off," LOL, that's a great name for this game.
Mike Elkos Burner
bulverdeaggie93 said:

I don't believe texas is an elite team, considering the only FBS teams they've played are Colorado State, a Michigan team that just lost to unranked Washington by 10 and has the 118th ranked offense out of 133 D1 teams (that includes FCS schools) and a dead last in the SEC Miss State.

The texas vs Miss St. game was a 1 possession game close to the end of the 3rd quarter if I remember correctly.

Maybe I'm proven wrong. I think ou is middle of the pack. Probably an 8 win team if I had to guess. They'll definitely be texas' toughest challenge so far, though. Which isn't saying much.
My username checks out.
rab79
AG
tu always sucks the hardest...
mshipp88
I'll probably bet tu by 20.5 and hope I lose my money.
Cheyenne Bodie
Mike Elkos Burner said:

bulverdeaggie93 said:

I don't believe texas is an elite team, considering the only FBS teams they've played are Colorado State, a Michigan team that just lost to unranked Washington by 10 and has the 118th ranked offense out of 133 D1 teams (that includes FCS schools) and a dead last in the SEC Miss State.

The texas vs Miss St. game was a 1 possession game close to the end of the 3rd quarter if I remember correctly.

Maybe I'm proven wrong. I think ou is middle of the pack. Probably an 8 win team if I had to guess. They'll definitely be texas' toughest challenge so far, though. Which isn't saying much.
Imagine how bad they'd look if they had gotten into a rock fight at home against a G5 team!

All of Texas' games have been against FBS teams. None have been against FCS teams like, say, McNeese.
twhitfield8758
AG
Okay sip. My wager would be Texas is gonna get exposed.
Cire Enahs
I hope they both lose somehow.
AggieZUUL
AG
mshipp88 said:

I'll probably bet tu by 20.5 and hope I lose my money.
gotta love the emotional hedge.
TyperWoods
Sippy gonna play their daddy

Paperclip by 3
Emilio Fantastico
AG
Meteor strike.

The bonus is it takes out Dallas.
Cheyenne Bodie
twhitfield8758 said:

Okay sip. My wager would be Texas is gonna get exposed.
Good luck with that. We can check back and see how that works out for you.
twhitfield8758
AG
I don't actually think that, OU is not good. I just wanted to get this emotional response from a sip. Silly sip.
Logos Stick
Toss up

Sips haven't played anyone.
Logos Stick
Cheyenne Bodie said:

Mike Elkos Burner said:

bulverdeaggie93 said:

Imagine how bad they'd look if they had gotten into a rock fight at home against a G5 team!

All of Texas' games have been against FBS teams. None have been against FCS teams like, say, McNeese.

Hey t shirt, take your ****ing GED and get lost.
Cheyenne Bodie
twhitfield8758 said:

I don't actually think that, OU is not good. I just wanted to get this emotional response from a sip. Silly sip.
What was emotional about my response, exactly? Sorry to disappoint.
Cheyenne Bodie
Logos Stick said:

Cheyenne Bodie said:

Mike Elkos Burner said:

bulverdeaggie93 said:

Hey t shirt, take your ****ing GED and get lost.
Facts must sting.

It's a JD, actually. You're probably just spelling it wrong because you're trying to sound it out. Keep trying.
carl spacklers hat
Emilio Fantastico said:

Aggie Dad Sip said:

Slurpy McSlurpaguy
So you're going with tu. I think the sips roll, unfortunately, and win big. Or suck big.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
TAMUallen
AG
I think it will be a battle and texas won't look like a number one team.

Do they lose? Probably not... I don't think Oklahoma is very good. I'd day 60/40 for Texas

Now if there's an injury at a key position or a few injuries the the okie jerks might run all over them
91AggieLawyer
AG
Mike Elkos Burner said:

bulverdeaggie93 said:

That is FBS and does NOT include FCS teams. There are 134 FBS teams (including transitional Kennesaw State) and 129 FCS teams.
SpeedyAg93
AG
Emilio Fantastico said:

Meteor strike.

The bonus is it takes out Dallas.
I liked this even though I live in Dallas. This place needs to be taken out.
jturner181
AG
Ideal outcome would be like... 38-0 for OU
Hilarious outcome would be 3-0 for OU
Likely outcome is 38-31 tu

WE matchup so much better against tu than OU does though... Our DL will limit the time their QB has to throw. OU must step it up this week and play better football to win.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.