Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Red River suck off...who ya got?

2,390 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Demo_Slug
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cheyenne Bodie said:

Logos Stick said:

Cheyenne Bodie said:

Mike Elkos Burner said:

bulverdeaggie93 said:

i think texas beats ou bad

I don't believe texas is an elite team, considering the only FBS teams they've played are Colorado State, a Michigan team that just lost to unranked Washington by 10 and has the 118th ranked offense out of 133 D1 teams (that includes FCS schools) and a dead last in the SEC Miss State.

The texas vs Miss St. game was a 1 possession game close to the end of the 3rd quarter if I remember correctly.

Maybe I'm proven wrong. I think ou is middle of the pack. Probably an 8 win team if I had to guess. They'll definitely be texas' toughest challenge so far, though. Which isn't saying much.
Imagine how bad they'd look if they had gotten into a rock fight at home against a G5 team!

All of Texas' games have been against FBS teams. None have been against FCS teams like, say, McNeese.

Hey t shirt, take your ****ing GED and get lost.
Facts must sting.

It's a JD, actually. You're probably just spelling it wrong because you're trying to sound it out. Keep trying.

Ok, that was funny. Well done.
Demo_Slug
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OU sucks, but tu thinks they are top of the SEC after 1 SEC game. …… I don't care.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.