Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Defensive sequence at the end of the game

571 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by jturner181
SABUILDERAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There was a lot to like today. Conner making elite throws, good OL play, Moss looking like an NFL back, and the DL and secondary stepping up.

However, the thing I am most excited about was the effort and team first mentality that was there all day, but really showed up at the end of the game when Missouri was trying to score in garbage time. Our D would have nothing of it. They were flying around, playing together, and doing everything they could to prevent a meaningless touchdown.

To me this shows that Elko has changed the culture. It's not an elite product yet (although today was pretty dang good), but I am really encouraged by the way this team is coming together as a group. If they stay together and keep improving and playing for each other, they could make this season a lot of fun.

Gig'Em Aggies
AggieMD95
AG
I agree. Great effort. Tackling wasn't perfect but everyone was flying to the ball ready to gang tackle
jturner181
AG
SABUILDERAG said:

There was a lot to like today. Conner making elite throws, good OL play, Moss looking like an NFL back, and the DL and secondary stepping up.

However, the thing I am most excited about was the effort and team first mentality that was there all day, but really showed up at the end of the game when Missouri was trying to score in garbage time. Our D would have nothing of it. They were flying around, playing together, and doing everything they could to prevent a meaningless touchdown.

To me this shows that Elko has changed the culture. It's not an elite product yet (although today was pretty dang good), but I am really encouraged by the way this team is coming together as a group. If they stay together and keep improving and playing for each other, they could make this season a lot of fun.

Gig'Em Aggies

I enjoyed it too, but make no mistake, we are elite!

We may not know it yet, or executing in the exemplary range of grading, but this is THE best assembled total talent we've ever had.

If we start executing to our potential, we will charge into the playoffs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.