Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Qb1 for rest of season per elko.

9,170 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 51 min ago by aggies4life
Bill Superman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

Bill Superman said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Artimus Gordon said:

Connor is QB2 and hopefully will remain so, after that egregious abomination against ND. Then the next week NIU's QB has a solid game and NIU beats ND in their backyard. Proving ND was a very winnable game. Sorry but he had a full year to prepare for the big stage and failed miserably.
if Marcell has a bad game against let's say arky are you saying we move on to Henderson?

Nope. Give him the reps
so Conner has a bad game, remove him. Marcel has a bad game, give him more reps?

Make it make sense my guy
You come to the zoo for sense to be made?

You realize who you're talking to right? He's on a very short list of members here who are still riding the CW hype train. I'm convinced he's a close friend or is related to him
Just because he's not ready to send CW to the portal does not mean he's on some kind of hype train. Why is everything either one extreme or another with y'all. There is such thing as a middle ground you know.
Aggie Dad 26
Bill Superman said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Bill Superman said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Artimus Gordon said:

Connor is QB2 and hopefully will remain so, after that egregious abomination against ND. Then the next week NIU's QB has a solid game and NIU beats ND in their backyard. Proving ND was a very winnable game. Sorry but he had a full year to prepare for the big stage and failed miserably.
if Marcell has a bad game against let's say arky are you saying we move on to Henderson?

Nope. Give him the reps
so Conner has a bad game, remove him. Marcel has a bad game, give him more reps?

You realize who you're talking to right? He's on a very short list of members here who are still riding the CW hype train. I'm convinced he's a close friend or is related to him
Just because he's not ready to send CW to the portal does not mean he's on some kind of hype train. Why is everything either one extreme or another with y'all. There is such thing as a middle ground you know.

To be fair, no one but CW would be sending him to the portal.

If he wants to stay here for 5 or 6 years, I'm fine with that
SirDeofWood
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

Bill Superman said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Bill Superman said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Artimus Gordon said:

Nope. Give him the reps

To be fair, no one but CW would be sending him to the portal.

If he wants to stay here for 5 or 6 years, I'm fine with that

Yes but the reality is one of these guys will be entering the portal next year. Which one do we want to stick with is determined this year.
BraxtonW
AG
Aggie Dad 26 said:

Bill Superman said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Artimus Gordon said:

Nope. Give him the reps

Me not bashing a kid for having a bad game and saying wait let's let the coaches make the decision is me being related to him. You just said"if Marcell has a bad game, give him more reps." But you don't hold the same for Conner having a bad game. Learn ball, then we can have a discussion.
BraxtonW
AG
Bill Superman said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

Bill Superman said:

BraxtonW said:

Aggie Dad 26 said:

BraxtonW said:

Artimus Gordon said:

Nope. Give him the reps

thank you. This guys been driving everyone crazy. I said I think Conner is better after the game still. I've taken back my opinion because I think we have two great QBs and obvisouly the coach knows more than us about who should start, hell we pay him money for those decisions.
aggies4life
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.