Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Reed Would've Beaten ND

5,791 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by The Zookeeper
Onionman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LB12Diamond said:

I learned a long time ago playing the "what if" game is a total waste of time.

Yes, whenever someone said 'what if' Schloss leaves us and goes to tu, you made fun of them and told them they know nothing.

This is a fan forum. Maybe you haven't noticed yet but we do alot of 'what if' analysis on here.
LB12Diamond
AG
During the regular season someone said he was going to Texas bc of his connection with the AD. I said I don't see that happening. So discussing possible future events.

Discussing a what if after everything has taken place is what I said is a waste of time. And it is.

It's based off my cousin telling me this once. Who lost his parents in a car wreck. What ifs afterwards were driving him crazy. He did not get peace until he stopped saying what if. But he also started applying it to all areas his life and it helped him have a blessed life. Its helped me out as well. If you don't like that piece of advice. No problem. You be you.
Tex117
AG
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle
Moon Shadow
Elko (and this Aggie football team) is better than the post office.
They delivered through rain, lightening, wind, and the "elements" (although there was a delay, not of their own making)!
Muy
AG
LB12Diamond said:

LOL

Got it, so still a what if. What if we would have known. Thinking about changing the past is a what if.

Except it looks like those of us wanting Elko to put him in were correct in that Reed brings more energy and versatility, not to mention accuracy in and out of the pocket.
aglaes
AG
I liked Reed's confidence and swagger. I think it translated to the rest of the team. The best team players make others around them better.
duddleysdraw88
AG
AgLA06 said:

Kraft Punk said:

Of course Reed would've beaten Notre dame

Conner put up one of the worst performances of any Ag Qb ever....

Now knowing he had a bum shoulder it's even more irritating that Reed wasn't played

It's truly amazing how fixated this fanbase gets, yet misses so much.

Reed wasn't ready. He wasn't better than a healthy Wiggy. He wasn't ready last week either, but the staff made an effort to get him experience and playing time for this week and the rest of the season if needed.

Fans bagging on Wiggy because he gutted it out unable to throw and kept us in the game into the fourth quarter against ND are disgusting. And those same "fans" will turn on Reed as well.

What a bad take!

CW was LITERALLY the worst rated QB in the NATION in week 1.

A cold Reed or Henderson were more than capable of better performances than the turd CW laid on his team!

Reno Hightower
The question now is, will Reed beat Bowling Green?
greg.w.h
AG
Bill Superman said:

Change my mind.

Elko whiffed on that one, especially since CW was injured during the game.

We might have a legit QB controversy on our hands niw though.
We forgot to play him so we will NEVER know…prove me wrong.,,
The Zookeeper
AG
LB12Diamond said:

I learned a long time ago playing the "what if" game is a total waste of time.

Well … what if you never played the "what if" game a long time ago? Would you have never realized that it's a waste of time, or was it not a waste of time because you realized it?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.