Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Auburn Freeze'ing

8,338 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Gig em G
MaroonStain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Losing to Cal 21-7 in 4th quarter AT HOME. War Eagle doesn't have a QB.
Aggies2009
AG
Feels familiar
Hungry Ojos
We need to be REAL careful making fun of other conference teams this year. This is going to be a loooooooong season for us. We're going to get humbled multiple times.
duddleysdraw88
AG
Can we trade them a qb for a running back? We need a little more depth at RB.
Craigy
and. It's a Zoo here. We have no effect on the team. Mostly silly theories
aggiefan09
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

We need to be REAL careful making fun of other conference teams this year. This is going to be a loooooooong season for us. We're going to get humbled multiple times.

We are fans. Pretty sure what is said on a message board has no bearing on the outcomes of any football game or team.
Kraft Punk
duddleysdraw88 said:

You think we have a qb?

Lol
BBRex
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Of course THIS is the SEC that OU and TEX get to enter with.
BCR
BBRex said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Of course THIS is the SEC that OU and TEX get to enter with.
This has been the SEC the last couple of years and Jimbo didn't take advantage.
MaroonStain
AG
War Eagle throws INT.
Phone bill
We. Don't you mean you?
90ags
4 TOs almost always means a loss.
______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
MaroonStain
AG
Phone bill said:

We. Don't you mean you?

Idiot still thinks we buy their "not a longwhorn" schtick.
ShaggySLC
Hungry Ojos said:

While I agree to be careful laughing at anyone, but the defense will keep the Ags in almost all games. If you mean humble by the Ags getting their ass kicked multiple times this season. I don't see that yet.
ShaggySLC
90ags said:

4 TOs almost always means a loss.
I saw Tennesse commit 7 one game and ended up in double OT with A&M. Fun game but it was a 5 hour marathon of both teams trying to give the game away.
johnnyblaze36
AG
ShaggySLC said:

Hungry Ojos said:

While I agree to be careful laughing at anyone, but the defense will keep the Ags in almost all games. If you mean humble by the Ags getting their ass kicked multiple times this season. I don't see that yet.
I don't mean to sound negative but based on what? No sacks on the season vs a terrible Notre Dame offense and McNeese State.

I hope you are right but we haven't played anybody yet.
Aggie Dad 26
johnnyblaze36 said:

ShaggySLC said:

Hungry Ojos said:

I don't mean to sound negative but based on what? No sacks on the season vs a terrible Notre Dame offense and McNeese State.

Against our starters, McNeese threw the ball 7 times in the first half. One pass was an INT and one other was a deep pass.

I posted the statistics in another thread. By your logic, I have to believe this team can't get a sack all season against SEC opponents.... right?
Aggie Dad 26
https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3487819

Read all of my responses here. There are several
texag101
aggiefan09 said:

Hungry Ojos said:

We are fans. Pretty sure what is said on a message board has no bearing on the outcomes of any football game or team.
You can't possibly have thought he meant that comments here could affect the outcome of a game. He's pointing out that posters should have some self-awareness so as to not look idiotic making fun of others when our own team sucks.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
Cal outgained Auburn 332 total yards (233 passing and 99 rushing) to 286 total yards (165 passing and 121 rushing) and won the turnover margin 5 to 0. Dating back to a 20-3 loss at Texas A&M on 11/6/21, Auburn has lost 18 of their last 24 (1-9 at the end of Bryan Harsin's tenure, 1-2 under interim head coach Cadillac Williams, and 4-7 under Hugh Freeze) games against Power 4 teams.

Before the season, I thought Auburn would be our toughest road game. Now, I think South Carolina will be our toughest road game. They just throttled Kentucky 31-6 in Lexington. I knew that South Carolina has a bye week before hosting us on 11/2, and we will be coming off a tough home game against LSU. They will have a rest and home field advantage in a night game, but because of South Carolina's narrow 23-19 win over Old Dominion, I thought it would be a likely road win. Now, I won't be surprised if South Carolina beats LSU in their first SEC home game next week.

I now think Florida, Mississippi State, and Auburn are likely road wins. Mississippi State will be coming off a tough road game at Georgia, and we will be coming off a bye week. Hopefully, we can win these 3 road games, starting next week.
5 Dollar Footlong
On a separate topic S. Sanders has been sacked 7+ times today in their game against Corn......
....which only goes to show how lousy our OL is and what a lost cause this season is.
ShaggySLC
johnnyblaze36 said:

ShaggySLC said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Elko and defenses I've watched him produce over the years. Offense could definitely leave them hanging like ND, but Elko is a very good defensive coach, and A&M has talent on that side.
sellthefarm
AG
Scourton had a sack against Notre Dame. Why didnt it get recorded as such.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Yours and Aggie Dad's responses are both fair. Hopefully they'll still be solid when we face a legitimate offense.
TX_Aggie37
AG
Texags gives Freeze far too much credit
jsc8116
AG
Thorne just needs to work on his footwork and all will be fine...right Elko???
Stat Monitor Repairman
Bo Nix starting for the Broncos on sunday.
Maroon Flash
AG
Defense plain vanilla against McNeese. Let's allow the D to cook before we say they can't get pressure on passer.
Maroon Flash
dixichkn
AG
dixichkn
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Y'know what? F*** em. They were one of the yes votes when Snakey wanted the two BDF sh**bags in (and yes I know our BOR rolled over too and wouldn't even abstain)

My SEC pride is zero. I hope they lose every week.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Bo Nix looking good in first start.
LB12Diamond
AG
TX_Aggie37 said:

Texags gives Freeze far too much credit

Don't you mean every other team and coach other than their own.
aglaes
AG
duddleysdraw88 said:

Can we get Cam Coleman to change his mind on flipping from the good guys to Auburn?
OKC~Ag
Agree...
eff sec and Sankey...just $ pay us and eff off

A&M BoR just a spineless bunch, what a disgusting bunch of decrepit people with no guts or pride
Al Bula
AG
dixichkn said:

no doubt! Most if not all of that account's post read like ChatGPT.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.