Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Auburn Freeze'ing

8,371 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Gig em G
Z Team
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
dixichkn said:

Hungry Ojos said:

We need to be REAL careful making fun of other conference teams this year. This is going to be a loooooooong season for us. We're going to get humbled multiple times.
Y'know what? F*** em. They were one of the yes votes when Snakey wanted the two BDF sh**bags in (and yes I know our BOR rolled over too and wouldn't even abstain)

My SEC pride is zero. I hope they lose every week.

When we play them in College Station this year remember it's because we didn't abstain in a total lost cause vote. Snakey bought all the votes he needed before it ever got leaked.
greg.w.h
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

We need to be REAL careful making fun of other conference teams this year. This is going to be a loooooooong season for us. We're going to get humbled multiple times.
I'm not. The hire played the fan base like a fiddle but it is a budget hire.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
The amazing thing about Auburn and Freeze is he has been able to get 4 or 5 5-star receivers to go there with absolutely nothing at the QB position.

We could use some of what he's got going on there.
duddleysdraw88
AG
Kraft Punk said:

duddleysdraw88 said:

Can we trade them a qb for a running back? We need a little more depth at RB.

You think we have a qb?

Lol

That is the point, dumbatss
Gig em G
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

ShaggySLC said:

Hungry Ojos said:

While I agree to be careful laughing at anyone, but the defense will keep the Ags in almost all games. If you mean humble by the Ags getting their ass kicked multiple times this season. I don't see that yet.
I don't mean to sound negative but based on what? No sacks on the season vs a terrible Notre Dame offense and McNeese State.

I hope you are right but we haven't played anybody yet.

ND basically played the entire game either throwing quick passes, or running the ball. They didn't allow our D-line to get a sack by hanging back and waiting for deep plays to develop…and that was part of their game plan.

The defensive is not a problem right now. The offense though…TBD
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.