Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Sips at Michigan

50,113 Views | 252 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by Talon2DSO
dixichkn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
W said:

it will need to get "caught up to" 3 times for the sips to miss the playoffs

they can afford to lose 2 games now
Ordinarily I'd agree. But this is sip. They can drop 3 and they're still safe
Count Swagula
Whorns had 11 players drafted, so they weren't much better off.
jja79
AG
They returned a lot more than 1 offensive starter and don't have a new coaching staff.
TylerAg98
AG
Amazing to me how many Aggies don't want to admit that sip is actually really dang good. I understand the hate and I understand the rivalry, but call a spade a spade. No rational person looking at their team in a realistic view can think they are not elite.

And someone else scoffed at the idea that Texas has passed us. Are you drunk? Of course they have passed us. By a large margin.
ttu_85
tandy miller said:

Wingmanut said:

Longhorn here- we got lucky playing UM when they are still ranked based on last year. This is, realistically, a 20-25 team and certainly not 10. We got lucky in scheduling this year. We'll earn it back (hopefully) playing Georgia after ou.

GTFO SIPPY
My goodness how rude !
ttu_85
Wingmanut said:

So many of my family are Ags. No disrespect here, I promise. I hope you all have won all your remaining games until we play. Let's make a clash for Texas really mean something again.
Yeah, sippy GTFO !
Maroon Dawn
AG
It figures the year this thing restarts they are a virtual lock for the playoff while we have our worst team in a long time
Talon2DSO
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

It figures the year this thing restarts they are a virtual lock for the playoff while we have our worst team in a long time

Tf??? Worst team in a long time? Take a break from football.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.