Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Will the Aggies SHUT OUT McNeese State?

4,299 Views | 67 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by Aggie Therapist
infinity ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I hope the team is so pissed at themselves they come in charging to destroy the opposition. They played like sheet last week and they need to turn it around. A mere win will not do. The win needs to be resounding since it is against a cream-puff.

In my estimation, the Aggies have to shut them out. No points. None.

I don't care about giving the 2nd string practice or whatever. Our first string sucks right now, let the focus on getting their confidence back. We can worry about 2nd string later.

BTHO McNeese.
Obliterate them into Bolivian. Shred them, disembowel and eviscerate them (figuratively of course).

I want W 56-0.
TXAG 05
AG
We probably won't. Other teams shut out teams like this, but we usually win these like 35-14.
NoahAg
Ags dominate with a 20 - 17 win.
The Porkchop Express
AG
Less than a 3-TD favorite at home doesn't exactly scream 56-0
terata
AG
No.
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
They'll score on their first possession.
Aggie Dad 26
We should which means we won't
greg.w.h
AG
Sure…WHY NOT??? Not so sure we will score over 19…
Aggie Apotheosis
I'll be a contrarian and say that I'll be very surprised if they score. Our D is just too strong and McNeece was terrible last year.
Aggie Dad 26
Final score

Conner Weigman 6
McNeese St 2
Aggie Dad 26
^

Kidding

So calm your ass down
Ogre09
AG
Our defense will give up 0 points. Not sure about our offense.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
A shutout would be awesome, and I hope we score at least 50 points. We have not scored even 40 points against FCS teams in the last 2 years. Below are our scores against FCS teams since 2018.

2018: 59-7 win over Northwestern State
2019: 62-3 win over Lamar
2021: 52-3 win over Prairie View A&M
2022: 31-0 win over Sam Houston State
2023: 38-10 win over Abilene Christian
TexAggie1999
56-0 would be great. However, it wouldn't mean much. It is McNeese State. We should completely dominate them.
EliteZags
AG
27-27 F/OT
TyperWoods
We win 2-0.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
51-6
Aggiecadet
We will beat the hell out of McNeese, I trust we won't conceed much. We are winning this!
Gig ‘Em, Aggies!
Aggie_Nuke
AG
Doesn't matter at what the final score is..... it's the 2nd game of year 85 of mediocrity !

Why worry about scores, and wins/losses. So what if we end up 8-4 or 9-3, we'll still be the same mediocre team we have been since 1939. That won't change with our current mediocre coaches, and if our hiring approach for Head Coach is the same as we've used in the past 84 years, we'll continue on our path of mediocrity.

The ONLY valid ANNUAL goal for ALL Aggie Sports is a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

Gig'em !
FTAC '73
PA24
AG
24-10
Logos Stick
EliteZags
AG
we're running down the clock up 27-10 then kick a meaningless FG as time expires to cover spread and storm the field
Logos Stick
EliteZags said:

we're running down the clock up 27-10 then kick a meaningless FG as time expires to cover spread and storm the field

I removed my post. There is no action anywhere that I see.
one safe place
I have it as a close game, but we pull it out with a game winning FG as time expires. 5-4 the final.
greg.w.h
AG
EliteZags said:

27-27 F/OT
How many overtime's for us to get to 27?!?
Sbisa Chef
infinity ag said:

I hope the team is so pissed at themselves they come in charging to destroy the opposition. They played like sheet last week and they need to turn it around. A mere win will not do. The win needs to be resounding since it is against a cream-puff.

In my estimation, the Aggies have to shut them out. No points. None.

I don't care about giving the 2nd string practice or whatever. Our first string sucks right now, let the focus on getting their confidence back. We can worry about 2nd string later.

BTHO McNeese.
Obliterate them into Bolivian. Shred them, disembowel and eviscerate them (figuratively of course).

I want W 56-0.
This is dumb.

If you think they'll win, there's room for you to be disappointed. So from here on out, just assume they'll lose every game, and be pleased when they win.

I've given up. I have other things in life that are more important than fooseball, Bobby Boucher!
Thanks and Gig'em!
Sbisa Chef
Our program should take a 2-year break. Shut it down for awhile. We will survive without football.
Thanks and Gig'em!
UTExan
Tarleton beat McNeese State this year so there is that.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
TexasAggie_97
AG
NoahAg said:

Fool please it will be more like 13-10.
TexasAggie_97
AG
Aggiecadet said:

We will beat the hell out of McNeese, I trust we won't conceed much. We are winning this!

Agreed let's give them that app state beatdown like a few years ago.
AggieDruggist89
AG
hell no
NoahAg
TexasAggie_97 said:

NoahAg said:

Fool please it will be more like 13-10.

Well, I am anticipating an offensive explosion!
Gunny456
AG
Does nobody remember Appalachia State?
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Aggie_Nuke said:

Doesn't matter at what the final score is..... it's the 2nd game of year 85 of mediocrity !

Why worry about scores, and wins/losses. So what if we end up 8-4 or 9-3, we'll still be the same mediocre team we have been since 1939. That won't change with our current mediocre coaches, and if our hiring approach for Head Coach is the same as we've used in the past 84 years, we'll continue on our path of mediocrity.

waaawooohhh or how ever you spell that sound.

while your point is somewhat accurate you don't offer up any solutions. my question is who should we have hired? what coach could we have gotten that would be better? what should hav been the leading criteria for our next coach? you know the drill who would we have ended up with how would w get them and why would they have been better? you may be right, clearly our admin hasn't done a great job up o this point.
Aggie Dad 26
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

Aggie_Nuke said:

waaawooohhh or how ever you spell that sound.

while your point is somewhat accurate you don't offer up any solutions. my question is who should we have hired? what coach could we have gotten that would be better? what should hav been the leading criteria for our next coach? you know the drill who would we have ended up with how would w get them and why would they have been better? you may be right, clearly our admin hasn't done a great job up o this point.

Give me a 6 or 7 figure salary and I'll provide the answer. Isn't that the way this works?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.