Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Nice Guys Finish Last

7,356 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by Marximus65
StinkyPinky
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
beerad12man said:

And no, we aren't always one step behind. This is the literal first time in my life we had a coach stolen like this. And it was extreme circumstances (an oddly close relationship between Schloss and CDC)
People love being dramatic. Its fun to watch. But if you don't understand that the best way in life to get ahead is to take the high road, then not sure what to tell them.
Bill Superman
AG
StinkyPinky said:

beerad12man said:

And no, we aren't always one step behind. This is the literal first time in my life we had a coach stolen like this. And it was extreme circumstances (an oddly close relationship between Schloss and CDC)
People love being dramatic. It's fun to watch. But if you don't understand that the best way in life to get ahead is to take the high road, then not sure what to tell them.
Making this ******bag's life tough will only help the cause. No reason to let him go easy and be ******* about it. The more we expose his scumbag behavior the more it makes his job tough which should translate onto the field.
StinkyPinky
AG
Bill Superman said:

StinkyPinky said:

beerad12man said:

People love being dramatic. It's fun to watch. But if you don't understand that the best way in life to get ahead is to take the high road, then not sure what to tell them.
Making this ******bag's life tough will only help the cause. No reason to let him go easy and be ******* about it. The more we expose his scumbag behavior the more it makes his job tough which should translate onto the field.
I hear what your saying, but he'll create his own downfall on his own for being such a shtbag. I just don't want to wallow in the dirt like the people I despise and look down on for said behavior. We want the same things, just saying don't want to get pulled down to their level.
Loren Visser
He was a huge ****** at TCU. Everyone knew that. Many chose to ignore that because he coached at ATM. He hasn't changed one bit.
Marximus65
AG
So if the goal is to win, why are you suggesting we PULL every punch?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.