Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Roll Call for an incredible man and die hard Ag

9,875 Views | 93 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Jugstore Cowboy
Amaze72
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Here
Gunny456
AG
The world is a lesser place with his passing….. but heaven just gained a great man.

Here
WC94
AG
Inspiring. Here
Post removed:
by user
olduffer
AG
Here.
rickrickman
AG
A great man and Aggie.
Here.
LincolnBorglum79
AG
Here.
Varmint23
AG
Here
TAM85
Here
QB1
AG
Here, and I look forward to hearin g about that mig story in heaven!!!!
SinKiller
Gig 'em, Stormy. Rest in power.

Here.
sanangelo
AG
Here.
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
ChickenAndWafflesAg
AG
Your dad was an amazing man. Heaven has gained a wonderful soul.
Noctilucent
AG
Here
aggiebrad94
AG
Here
EMc77
AG
Have known Stormy since I was a senior at San Angelo Central. In the spring of '73 I interviewed for the local A&M scholarship. After returning home after graduation I served with him on the Angelo club board, etc. The words Muy said do some justice in describing this man, but really can't describe the type of man he was. He also served on the Angelo School board among many other things. You really had to know him...

E'ryone knew Stormy and were glad they did.

Prayers to Pat and the family at this time...

Here, damnit...
Muy
AG
Thank you for sharing this. Yes, what I wrote doesn't scratch the surface on the man he was. Not enough space to write it all down. Truly appreciate what you said.
dermdoc
AG
Many great memories with Stormy at away games, 12thMan meetings, and especially serving with him on the Board of the the 12th man Foundation.

He is with the Lord!

Here
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
vet93
AG
Here
As a young Aggie from a small town near San Angelo in the 80's, Stormy found out from a family member that I was attending A&M...He did not know me nor had he ever seen me before, yet he took the time to pick up the phone and invite me to his get-togethers at the MSC for food and fellowship with other Aggies on football game weekends. I will always remember his generosity, hospitality and care for other people. The world was a better place because Stormy Kimrey was in it!
BohunkAg
AG
Here
dyhardag
AG
Here
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
Here
TXAGBQ76
AG
Here
Muy
AG
vet93 said:

Here
As a young Aggie from a small town near San Angelo in the 80's, Stormy found out from a family member that I was attending A&M...He did not know me nor had he ever seen me before, yet he took the time to pick up the phone and invite me to his get-togethers at the MSC for food and fellowship with other Aggies on football game weekends. I will always remember his generosity, hospitality and care for other people. The world was a better place because Stormy Kimrey was in it!

That's exactly who he was. I'm sure we met in their room on game weekends. Everyone would come by the room for fellowship, and digging into that delicious Inman's Turkey sausage.
83Aggie
AG
Here
whatthehey78
AG
Here
jbirdag96
AG
Here
oklacityag75
AG
Here
John 14:6
Aggie1944s Kid
AG
Here
Jadetxag10
AG
Here.
BaileyAg
AG
Here
SW AG80
AG
I'm honored to have known Stormy for 40+ years. Every time I spoke with him he made me feel like I was doing something important in life. And the hospitality suite he and Pat had at the MSC hotel was so much fun.

Muy, do you yet know when and where his service will be? I assume SA but it seems Stormy once mentioned to me the Field of Honor in Aggieland.

Wherever, I will make that drive to honor a great man and to hug Pat.

Here.
Eddie Vedder
Met Stormy in the mid-90's as a young Ag while working in San Angelo. Even though it was 30 years ago, he's one of those guys you never forget.

Cheers to a life well lived and God bless his family.
mhowell515
Here.
Kim and family I am sorry for your family's loss.
He was a great man and a better Aggie.

After I graduated I had a project in San Angelo where my company was a competitor to SK Engineering.
When I ran into an unexpected issue, Stormy was more than happy to help loan me a piece of equipment (and friendly advice) which saved me a trip back to the company HQ in Austin.
His office was an Aggie museum. If there was a piece of Aggie memorabilia made that was not in his office, I'm sure it was at his house!

Mike Howell '88
Mike Howell
West Short & Howell - Law Firm
Georgetown, Texas
AggieFox
Here
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.