Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

I'm only 35 my knees hurt after playing with my kids.

1,227 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by omc
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor, Rogue Shop:

We know you have questions so we want to answer them for you! We've taken a few common ones and posted here for you. Have a question you don't see and need answered? Feel free to reach out to me directly
Richard@rogueshop.com or 534-444-3124 or just post in the comments.

Question: What is the difference between CBD and products like Delta 8 or Delta 9? My wife has had
some CBD around and uses it occasionally for pain, but I have no clue what Delta 8 or 9 even
are!

This is a great question! A lot of people are confused by all the different parts of cannabis and
even I get confused with some of the newer things coming out! So a little backstory on CBD
and deltas….first I think it's important to note that all of these products are derivatives of the
cannabis sativa l plant. The government put some legal terms together to describe the
difference between high THC and low THC plants and that is where we get the terms "hemp"
(low thc cannabis) and "marijuana" (high THC plants), but genetically they are essentially the
same plant. CBD is short for cannabidiol, which is one of the many (somewhere around 400
chemical compounds have been discovered in the cannabis plant as of yet) compounds that are
in the cannabis plant. CBD was one of the first cannabinoids that scientists were able to isolate,
so that's why it's more famous, but most of the time when we are referring to CBD, we are
actually referring to ALL the cannabinoids, not just CBD. Cannabinoids like CBD, CBG, etc. each
have specific medicinal functions in your endocannabinoid system and they do things like,
reduce inflammation, reduce anxiety and depression, and so on. The delta's (8,9,10) are what
produce the psychoactive component of cannabis and also help with severe pain and sleep
issues. There is no one size fits all when it comes to cannabis products, which is why we are
always a big fan of chatting with people on our website live chat to find out EXACTLY what their
problems are so we can recommend the best product possible.

Questions: What is happening? I'm only 35 and my knees hurt after playing with my kids. What is the
best product for healing that inflammation?

I always say, it's all downhill after 30! Lol! No, but seriously, inflammation is where CBD SHINES!
We recommend using our daytime broad spectrum gummies because not only does it contain
ALL the cannabinoids from the plant, but we also put real herbs in our gummies like sage and
turmeric for extra anti-inflammatory power. broad spectrum is all the cannabinoids of the
cannabis plant, but we have removed the THC, so this will not make you tired. These are also
infused with multivitamins, so they are perfect to take in the morning with your coffee and
then head out and start your day!
I'm a 45 year old guy and I have trouble going to sleep and then I wake up around 4 and can't
go back to sleep. What is my best option to start with?
Ugh! This is the worst! I truly had this problem myself before I found cannabis and now I sleep
like a baby. Everyone's threshold for THC is different, but THC is the active component in
cannabis that makes you sleepy, so we would recommend a product that DOES contain THC for
the best results. There are delta 8 products and delta 9 products on our website that can help
with this. We usually recommend delta 8 products because various research studies show that
it is more sedative than delta 9, which is exactly what you want when you are trying to sleep!
We recommend all newbies starting with Delta 8 50mg gummies and cutting those into
quarters at first. Remember that edibles can take up to 2 hours to activate for those who are
new to cannabis. Over time, your body becomes more efficient at processing THC, so you will
notice it kicking in earlier and earlier until it takes only 30-45 minutes for results.

Question: I'm 70 years old and have no idea what Delta 8 and Delta 9 mean. Is it legal? Will I get high? I
just want something for my aches and pains since I've started a new workout routine. I'll
have to say, I'm a little leery of something that will make me high.

Delta 8 and Delta 9 are two of the psychoactive components in the cannabis plant. They
produce the "high" that we associate with cannabis, but they are NOT the same and we do not
use them interchangeably. Research has shown that both deltas are good for different things,
so we really like to talk with new customers and find out what they are going through before
we recommend one or the other.

All of Rogue Shop's products are federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill and we work hard to
keep ourselves well versed on the laws, however, the law is a complicated process, so we can
never assure you with 100% certainty that our product are legal in YOUR specific county. A
good rule of thumb is that our products are legal wherever CBD is legal.

The term "high" can be a scary one and if you've never experienced it, visions of Cheech and
Chong are probably dancing in your head. Most people, when using the product correctly, do
not experience crazy high's where they can't remember their name, etc. This would be just like
taking too much codeine, morphine, Vicodin, etc. However, you would not necessarily even
need a product with psychoactive THC in it for just every day aches and pains. CBD is fantastic
for inflammation, which is usually the type of pain we see occurring from workouts. We work
with various athletic trainers to help athletes recover in time for their big games. Most of our
athletes prefer to use a full spectrum product before bed and our pain cream and broad
spectrum product during the day. None of these will produce the high you are referring to, so I
think this would be a great way for you to ease into the cannabis space.

Question: This is not an easy topic to discuss with my buddies, but anxiety is getting the best of me at
age 50. Yeah, having a drink or two after work makes me numb but I see it becoming a
problem. Is there something that is not addictive and more helpful than too many drinks?
According to a research study published by the National Institute of Health, roughly 31.1% of
Americans experience some sort of anxiety disorder in their lives, so don't be embarrassed to
talk about it-you are not alone! Before starting this business, my husband and I were self
medicating with alcohol for both anxiety and sleep issues. We all know that alcohol in
moderation can be fine, but we were definitely NOT using it in moderation! We utilized CBD to
help us stop drinking and ultimately we are so much healthier now then we were 5 years ago.
For daytime anxiety, a broad spectrum daytime gummy would be a great place to start! These
are THC free, so they won't make you drowsy. If you are looking for something to give you a bit
of buzz when you are trying to unwind at night or on the weekend, I'd encourage you to use our
delta 9 n'rd gummies. These contain a small amount of THC which will help knock down the
anxiety and uplift your mood, as well as encouraging a better night's sleep when taken within 2
hours of bedtime.

The great thing about these products is that while you become addicted to the results of feeling
and sleeping great, when you choose NOT to use these products, it VERY unlikely that you will
experience any sort of withdrawal symptoms. Many in the cannabis community take breaks
frequently, myself included, and find that we can stop and start at will, with no ill repercussions.

Stop by www.RogueShop.com

Richard Zamora
Richard@rogueshop.com
534-444-3124
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Lift weights
PA24
AG
If you are drug tested, you will piss hot if you take Delta 8 or Delta 9. Shows up as weed.

southernboy1
AG
WTF! I never read that much at ATM. I didn't read that.
omc
don't spend so much time on your knees.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.