Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Jaxon Appel

11,227 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Gil Renard
cc10106
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That story is insane. Bruised ribs are bad enough as it is.
Seven Costanza
AG
Sea Speed said:

Met jaxons parents several times when they were moving out of the area and having an estate sale. Dude grew up on a gorgeous piece of property. I think my wife may still talk to his mom. Wife bought a really nice antique buffet from them that is in our living room.
For some reason I read this in the voice of a 90-year old man rambling to his great grandkids.

"You see that buffet right there, kids? That buffet was OWNED...by the MOTHER... of a guy that played safety for A&M in the early 2000s. Can you believe that? Meemaw talked to his mom for years! Ask her. We bought it at an estate sale. It was a beautiful property. And they moved to New Mexico, right Meemaw? She's busy, but I think they moved to Mexico."
Sea Speed
AG
Lol thats funny. Not meant to be a brag, just completely random and the only reason I know is because either my ring or shirt started a convo.
The Shank Ag
He kept us in the 2004 OU game, at least limiting Adrian Peterson.

Then again it was our backend coverage that killed us… and a muffed kickoff return
Gil Renard
AG
God we were soooooo bad in 2003. Some tough times. I remember barely beating a bad cu team and celebrating that we won an actual game. Ku home crowd was the worst I'd ever seen.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.