Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Florida Promised Jaden Rashada up to 13.8 million dollars to sign and stay in school

12,793 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by P.U.T.U
Bill Superman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No wonder Florida sucks, throwing all of their money at players like this.
Nosmo
AG
Recruiting confidential: High school football stars dish on NIL deals, arrogant coaches and more

I don't have a subscription but saw the co-author of the article, Navarro. on Finebaum a week ago or so.

He said the typical player in the "Under Armour All-America Game" was getting between $50K and $100K, as I recall. He said one of the most elite players got ~$350K. Again, I did not read the article but going from memory on the specific numbers.

Nosmo
AG
In first 19 months of NIL age, Texas A&M deals add up to $10 million

Houston Chronicle posted / updated "Updated Feb 21, 2023 6:33 p.m" so 11 months old, but numbers from names of actual people.

"COLLEGE STATION Texas A&M athletes have either made or agreed to make nearly $10 million in name, image and likeness deals in the 19 months since the NCAA allowed athletes to benefit from NIL, Aggies athletic director Ross Bjork said."
Haleyscomet50
Florida may be bad with money but no way they were off that much. It's a bad business that won't last for long. The non disclosure that comes along with these contracts are serious business ask Mr Nolen. This is the first official figures that have been released. All major schools will be close to this number for the 2022 class.

The 50-100k recruits maybe Georgia and Bama guys they offer very little up front. Under armor players are a lot closer to a million and most over that.
greg.w.h
AG
Bill Superman said:

No wonder Florida sucks, throwing all of their money at players like this.
One booster made a promise he didn't keep…so throwing fake money…
Aggie87
AG
Rashada has entered the Portal.

After bailing on Florida, he played for a season at Arizona State, seemed pretty mediocre, playing in 3 games and passing for just 485 yards, 4 tds and 3 ints.

I bet he doesn't get a $13M NIL offer from any other team.

The Zookeeper
AG
Aggie87 said:

Rashada has entered the Portal.

After bailing on Florida, he played for a season at Arizona State, seemed pretty mediocre, playing in 3 games and passing for just 485 yards, 4 tds and 3 ints.

I bet he doesn't get a $13M NIL offer from any other team.

Georgia: Hold my peach schnapps....
P.U.T.U
AG
Smart already said he wanted a 4th QB on the roster but I am not sure if Rashada will ever see the field if he goes to Georgia.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.