Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Coach Primes Sons Making Some $$ in Paris Fashion Week

9,223 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by infinity ag
NowhereMan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-football/news/deion-sanders-sons-football-runway-paris-fashion-week/d48e589b94abd019bb48c67c

Had A&M hired Prime the team could have had Louis Vuitton design new uniforms.

Things like this put Saban in retirement and Harbaugh to the NFL.

Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Not sure, but i think they're going hunting in minecraft.

Randy Rhodes
That's so gay
Canyon99
I'm old but does multidimensional mean bisexual these days?
Shoefly!
AG
Canyon99 said:

Well those outfits do have orange in them.
one safe place
Canyon99 said:

Very well could. I am so thankful my son never wanted to be a runway model.
AgCanuck07
AG
That's seems pretty cool for him. If that interests him, that seems like a great opportunity.
nbbob
Not that there's anything wrong with that
taylorswift13_
They missed their first team meeting of the semester for a fashion show in Paris, if that was any other player Deion would call them out and embarrass them on YouTube
Kraft Punk
The gay hunter clothing line
agdaddy04
AG
They're freaking out on the radio up here about it because they missed the first team "mandatory " meeting of the year. Essentially asking why Deion would schedule something knowing they were gone. He constantly says people have to earn their spot. Everyone except his sons…
cevans_40
AG
AgCanuck07 said:

That's seems pretty cool for him. If that interests him, that seems like a great opportunity.

Yep. Canadians
Divining Rod
AgCanuck07 said:

"Hey Boss, fishing interests me. Good luck in that meeting today- I'll be in a Montana mountain stream thinkin' about y'all..."
ClearlyJustSomeAg
AG
Predictable zoo responses.
Second2None
AG
They are in Paris all week? Don't they have class to attend?
AustinCountyAg
agdaddy04 said:

They're freaking out on the radio up here about it because they missed the first team "mandatory " meeting of the year. Essentially asking why Deion would schedule something knowing they were gone. He constantly says people have to earn their spot. Everyone except his sons…
rules for thee, but not for me....Will be fun to watch his son sign with an NFL as an undrafted FA and flame out.
spence10
AG
Didn't Kanye and Jay-Z make a song about this?
agz win
AG
I remember when Ray Childress did runway modeling. Good times.
knoxtom
Let me see if I understand this right...

These two went to Paris, got to make probably 100k in a week, and filled their phones up with supermodels phone numbers and snaps...

and you dudes think they are gay for doing it?

You think they should be in trouble for missing a meeting?

I used to run with a bunch of Calvin Klein male models 25 years ago in DFW and I assure none of them were gay and every time I hung out with them you could mark off the top ten girls in the bar because every one of them was only interested in the CK guys.

The Sanders boys are running Paris with Pharrell and you find fault with them. Shaking my MF head at you people.

Here is something to ponder while you all are calling Shadeur gay. He will graduate college with more in career earnings then you will make in your entire life. Think about that... by the time he is 23 he will have outearned your life. He will also be having al the sex with better looking girls then you will ever see in your whole life. How's that for gay.
agdaddy04
AG
No, I'm just saying he shouldn't have held a meeting at all. What's the reason to have the issue even come up??
Aggie Apotheosis
Shouldn't he be in classes?
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
cevans_40 said:

AgCanuck07 said:

Yep. Canadians

agdaddy04
AG
Aggie Apotheosis said:

lol
Bill Superman
AG
Sounds like something you do after you realize football ain't it for you.
Divining Rod
knoxtom said:

These two went to Paris, got to make probably 100k in a week, and filled their phones up with supermodels phone numbers and snaps...

I used to run with a bunch of Calvin Klein male models 25 years ago in DFW and I assure none of them were gay and every time I hung out with them you could mark off the top ten girls in the bar because every one of them was only interested in the CK guys.

The Sanders boys are running Paris with Pharrell and you find fault with them. Shaking my MF head at you people.

Here is something to ponder while you all are calling Shadeur gay. He will graduate college with more in career earnings then you will make in your entire life. Think about that... by the time he is 23 he will have outearned your life. He will also be having al the sex with better looking girls then you will ever see in your whole life. How's that for gay.

You sure seem triggered, use a lot of hyperbole, and apparently have the value system of a 14 yr. old.

just saying...
e=mc2
AG
Canyon99 said:

Ain't no maroon in the Pride flag.
e=mc2
AG
knoxtom said:

Sounds like you're speaking for yourself.
zephyr88
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Aggie Apotheosis said:

lol
No premier football players actually go to class.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG

Quote:

I used to run with a bunch of Calvin Klein male models
This sounds like the premise for a stand up comedy bit or bad Zoolander ripoff.
aTm2004
AG
taylorswift13_ said:

They missed their first team meeting of the semester for a fashion show in Paris, if that was any other player Deion would call them out and embarrass them on YouTube

Yep, and this is his biggest failure. He has a bunch of individuals and helps feed that culture. Even in the pros, you need to be a team.
Scotty Appleton
DustysLineup said:

Quote:

I used to run with a bunch of Calvin Klein male models
This sounds like the premise for a stand up comedy bit or bad Zoolander ripoff.

It is without a doubt the worst "brag" I have ever read on here in over 2 decades. And I thought the resident Entertainment board know it all was bad.
bmks270
AG
I am certain some Colorado players are beginning to dislike the Sanders family.

I remember a player in high school getting special privileges, also being arrogant and cocky, and he was hated despite being one of the best on the team.

Sanders and his sons come across as very materialistic, and its hard for me to imagine them putting deep relationships and team building before their material possessions.
bmks270
AG
knoxtom said:

Well, when you're born with a silver spoon in your mouth, and the head coach is your Dad and you're a starter, it's really not going to inspire goodwill or trust when you skip important team meetings to go to Paris fashion week. Consider a lot of teammates came from median or below median income households.

The Sanders family is putting hand bags before their responsibilities as college athletes and head coach. These guys will get overconfident and flame out because they're losing sight of football, which is the means to their success. They've become distracted by shiny objects.
TexasAGGIEinAR
spence10 said:

Didn't Kanye and Jay-Z make a song about this?

End the thread. This wins.
JR Ewingford
[Be respectful. This earned you the ban. - Staff]
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.