Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Coach Primes Sons Making Some $$ in Paris Fashion Week

9,213 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by infinity ag
TexasAGGIEinAR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
[[You, too. - Staff]
Gaius Rufus
Divining Rod said:

knoxtom said:

Let me see if I understand this right...

These two went to Paris, got to make probably 100k in a week, and filled their phones up with supermodels phone numbers and snaps...

and you dudes think they are gay for doing it?

You think they should be in trouble for missing a meeting?

I used to run with a bunch of Calvin Klein male models 25 years ago in DFW and I assure none of them were gay and every time I hung out with them you could mark off the top ten girls in the bar because every one of them was only interested in the CK guys.

The Sanders boys are running Paris with Pharrell and you find fault with them. Shaking my MF head at you people.

Here is something to ponder while you all are calling Shadeur gay. He will graduate college with more in career earnings then you will make in your entire life. Think about that... by the time he is 23 he will have outearned your life. He will also be having al the sex with better looking girls then you will ever see in your whole life. How's that for gay.

You sure seem triggered, use a lot of hyperbole, and apparently have the value system of a 14 yr. old.

just saying...

Out of all the responses in this thread, you think this is the one that is, "triggered"?
Gaius Rufus
bmks270 said:

knoxtom said:

These two went to Paris, got to make probably 100k in a week, and filled their phones up with supermodels phone numbers and snaps...

I used to run with a bunch of Calvin Klein male models 25 years ago in DFW and I assure none of them were gay and every time I hung out with them you could mark off the top ten girls in the bar because every one of them was only interested in the CK guys.

The Sanders boys are running Paris with Pharrell and you find fault with them. Shaking my MF head at you people.

Here is something to ponder while you all are calling Shadeur gay. He will graduate college with more in career earnings then you will make in your entire life. Think about that... by the time he is 23 he will have outearned your life. He will also be having al the sex with better looking girls then you will ever see in your whole life. How's that for gay.

Well, when you're born with a silver spoon in your mouth, and the head coach is your Dad and you're a starter, it's really not going to inspire goodwill or trust when you skip important team meetings to go to Paris fashion week. Consider a lot of teammates came from median or below median income households.

The Sanders family is putting hand bags before their responsibilities as college athletes and head coach. These guys will get overconfident and flame out because they're losing sight of football, which is the means to their success. They've become distracted by shiny objects.

Not sure Aggies should be calling out any college for having a star player that does this…
Gaius Rufus
one safe place said:

Canyon99 said:

I'm old but does multidimensional mean bisexual these days?
Very well could. I am so thankful my son never wanted to be a runway model.

To be clear, if your son was offered the opportunity to travel to Paris, walk in the Louis-Vuitton fashion show during Paris fashion week, meet with Pharrell, spend time with industry leaders and super models, and make invaluable business connection's…

You would tell him not to go?
Escobars army
Those vital team meetings happening in early January.....you guys are so rediculous.

Also help me understand how modeling equals being sexually attracted to men? And who cares is they are gay, both are damn good football players who would start for us first day on campus.
one safe place
Gaius Rufus said:

one safe place said:

Canyon99 said:

To be clear, if your son was offered the opportunity to travel to Paris, walk in the Louis-Vuitton fashion show during Paris fashion week, meet with Pharrell, spend time with industry leaders and super models, and make invaluable business connection's…

To be clear, he would absolutely not want to walk in a fashion show or meet with Pharrell or the kind of people involved in "fashion" industry. Now, if given the chance to make another trip to Arkansas to hunt ducks in flooded timber, he would jump at that chance.
tk for tu juan
In other news at Paris Fashion Week, Kate Moss' daughter has GenXers seeing double

tk for tu juan
one safe place said:

Now, if given the chance to make another trip to Arkansas to hunt ducks in flooded timber, he would jump at that chance.

Make sure to pick up some of that Louis Vuitton hunting gear beforehand
Matt Montgomery
The Kardashians of college football…
Gaius Rufus
one safe place said:

Gaius Rufus said:

one safe place said:

Canyon99 said:

To be clear, he would absolutely not want to walk in a fashion show or meet with Pharrell or the kind of people involved in "fashion" industry. Now, if given the chance to make another trip to Arkansas to hunt ducks in flooded timber, he would jump at that chance.

That isn't the question I asked, but exactly the response I expected. Mind blowing that you would want to actively deny him the opportunity to improve himself.
one safe place
Gaius Rufus said:

one safe place said:

Gaius Rufus said:

one safe place said:

Canyon99 said:

That isn't the question I asked, but exactly the response I expected. Mind blowing that you would want to actively deny him the opportunity to improve himself.
He is old enough to make his own decisions, I don't make them for him. He is a grown man. He has no interest in runway walks in a fashion show or the type of people who would be involved in that. Mind blowing any guy who would want to do that sort of thing. And being with people in that business, or with Pharrell, would not be an improvement.
oldarmyjess66
AG
agdaddy04 said:

They're freaking out on the radio up here about it because they missed the first team "mandatory " meeting of the year. Essentially asking why Deion would schedule something knowing they were gone. He constantly says people have to earn their spot. Everyone except his sons…

Not surprised.
SpiderM85
AG
Oh geez
southwestag
They've met Pharrell before - this wasn't a lifetime opportunity all celebrities talk to each other and record it for social media impressions

They won the genetic lottery and are living off of it - the oldest son is living off their success and along for the ride

And socioeconomic status- football has turned into a suburban sport in major cities (especially Texas) now so the average player is coming from a household that probably had two income earners

The urban isd's aren't what they used to be

The Porkchop Express
I feel like if Deion was our coach the obsession level about him would actually go down in the Zoo. SO much hand wringing over a coach and a program that have zero impact on our own.
Teslag
AG
Gaius Rufus said:

one safe place said:

Gaius Rufus said:

one safe place said:

Canyon99 said:

You and I have very different opinions on what improvements are
Ag Tag
Regardless of whether it's liberal or conservative, and regardless of whether it's young or old, people shouldn't think the way they want to, or do what they want to, they should always adhere to my way of thinking. (I'm serious.)
Divining Rod
There seems to be a large disconnect here, which I believe spotlights the differences in two cultures of our society.

One side is looking at X, , and ONLY X, and is either unwilling, incapable or willfully ignorant of looking at the big picture, and how X affects, Y, and Z, which many place at a much higher value.

To some, you do X because, hey X is fun. or X makes you money. Or you don't get to do X, so don't judge the ones that do. It's their X so butt out.

To others, you don't do X, because that leads to bigger problems in an arena that is a lot more important than X. So people weigh in on that choice, even if it's a matter that may not affect them directly. They DO see a connection between all these things and the development of our culture. What influences people.

Pretty much sums up where our culture is.
rootube
AG
What's the cultural significance of a bunch of Aggies getting worked up over a CU football player who was invited to model in Paris.
ClearlyJustSomeAg
AG
rootube said:

What's the cultural significance of a bunch of Aggies getting worked up over a CU football player who was invited to model in Paris.
I know everyone's involvement in college football as a hobby varies but for me, I can't imagine caring about this.

Much less actively rooting for the various Sanders' failures as some in here do.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG

Quote:

I used to run with a bunch of Calvin Klein male models 25 years ago in DFW
Will we ever hear more tales of your adventures with male models? This is the off-season, and I think you've offered to entertain us with bull**** stories.
aTm2004
AG
DustysLineup said:

Quote:

Will we ever hear more tales of your adventures with male models? This is the off-season, and I think you've offered to entertain us with bull**** stories.

tk111
AG
This thread has the potential for greatness, but I give it a 95% chance of getting locked very soon.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Do we still have sigs on this site? If so, I think I want to make my sig say
Quote:

aTm2004
AG
Yep.
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
agspirit_09
AG
knoxtom said:

You forgot to mention your three houses… each one of them with a 70 inch plasma SCREEN
Bluto
AG
This may be the dumbest thread I've ever seen in the zoo [/insert obligatory "and that's saying alot"], but it's not dumb b/c two guys got invited to do fashion stuff in Paris, but because their are so many people riled up about it.

Good on them for taking advantage of an opportunity. They'll get back to their regular lives of being the coach's sons when they get back.

Bad on coach prime for scheduling a mandatory team meeting during that time.

Carry on with the shaking of fists at clouds.
tk for tu juan
This thread doesn't even crack the Top 1,000 dumbest threads in Zoo history
Justwinags
Photographic evidence of one of those CK outings would be absolute gold!
Guy on a Buffalo
AG
agz win said:

I remember when Ray Childress did runway modeling. Good times.

I read this as "Ray Charles" and yeah, that would be hilarious!

-----------------------
Truth without love is brutality. Love without truth is compromise.
infinity ag
Second2None said:

They are in Paris all week? Don't they have class to attend?

Class? Football players are all pros now.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.