Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Why did we not give kiffin the time of day?

9,327 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Sharpshooter
JuneBug07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I realize you are being facetious, but this is what the people in charge think. It is reason numero uno why we will continue our aimless journey in mediocrity.
Ags77
AG
Guy on a Buffalo said:

Ags77 said:

sonnysixkiller said:

Nice to see the moderators continue to follow in the footsteps of the biden administration in squashing free speech.

They took down some posts with real bad language. I'm glad they cleaned up that kinda stuff. Doesn't need to be on here. Were there other things they took down ?

Without quoting or breaking the rules, can someone paraphrase what was said that resulted in so many bans?

Just a real bad curse word that doesn't need to be on here or anyone else where people read it
Gigem
TAMUallen
AG
Kiffin will be busted and wherever he is will go down in flames.

I'd like to have him now but we can't have a death sentence and he WILL find one. There's no way they are above board for their recruiting. It's just like Clemson and now they don't have that advantage so they almost lost to UK
Aftermath
AG
Ags77 said:

I doubt Lane wanted the job. I'm sure he got his raise and extension partly because of our opening

I think he got his raise and extension because he wins football games….11 of them since September
Ags77
AG
Aftermath said:

Ags77 said:

I doubt Lane wanted the job. I'm sure he got his raise and extension partly because of our opening

I think he got his raise and extension because he wins football games….11 of them since September

That's why I said PARTLY. The way it works is a coach wins games, jobs come open, the coaches agent floats rumor that he might want their job, the coaches AD negotiates the coach to get a raise and or an extension so he won't take the job that only his agent thought he wanted, lol.

Example A: JIMBO FISHER
Gigem
Fleen
Lane kiffkn = kliff Kingsbury....
Let it play out...
eastdallasag
AG
Lane does more with less and can recruit
Bill Superman
AG
What was this post that was so incredibly obscene that it got everyone in the zoo banned who even replied to it?
Ags77
AG
Bill Superman said:

What was this post that was so incredibly obscene that it got everyone in the zoo banned who even replied to it?

They quoted it in their reply, which meant it was on the screen again
Gigem
SA-AG72
AG
Freaking LK is in your heads. Stop it!!!
Ag Tag
Ags77 said:

Aftermath said:

Ags77 said:

That's why I said PARTLY. The way it works is a coach wins games, jobs come open, the coaches agent floats rumor that he might want their job, the coaches AD negotiates the coach to get a raise and or an extension so he won't take the job that only his agent thought he wanted, lol.

Example A: JIMBO FISHER
Evidently, the folks running things and making decisions at Ole Miss have better sense and better judgment.
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

Kiffin is a jerk. But he is their jerk and they like it.
The fanbase that yelled in unison "F you Johnny, F you Johnny" as he laid on the turf injured in 2013?

Color me shocked
aTmC4neck
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

UltimateSuperGenius said:

Kiffen is a looser who ruins pograms,
Spell check does not check out.
More like, spell check, checked WAY tf out...
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
JimbloFisher said:

He doesn't get A&M
Sometimes I think I don't get A&M. (Class if 79)
Sharpshooter
AG
Joe Schillaci 48 said:

JimbloFisher said:

He doesn't get A&M
Sometimes I think I don't get A&M. (Class if 79)
80 here and I concur.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.