Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

*****Haynes King v. UCF*****

18,713 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by dreyOO
Onionman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LB12Diamond said:

Like guys ever care about the thread title or topic on here. They always go on their sidetrack agendas.
Yep I get sidetracked easily.
Bring n WOOD
AG
Halftime of this game… And they spend 10 minutes talking about the Texas Longhorns… Unbelievable!!
LB12Diamond
AG
Bring n WOOD said:

Halftime of this game… And they spend 10 minutes talking about the Texas Longhorns… Unbelievable!!

Ahh

You watch ESPN things besides actual sporting events. My advice, just don't do it.

And many times I mute the announcers. The only one I like to listen to is the Peyton and Eli broadcast of MNF. That one is pretty good.
agz win
AG
Beautiful opening run and speed
agz win
AG
4th and 1 and you don't go for it when you've been running great. Terrible signal by the coach to his offense.
dixichkn
AG
Bring n WOOD said:

Anyone that denies the ESiPN agenda at this point is just either willfully ignorant or truly dumber than a post
Aggies2009
AG
agz win said:

4th and 1 and you don't go for it when you've been running great. Terrible signal by the coach to his offense.

I dunno man. Tie game, take the points where you can get em.
agz win
AG
And a 4th and 11 and don't use your FG kicker. Whole bunch of crazy going on.
Onionman
How was that even an int....wow!
Enzomatic
agz win said:

And a 4th and 11 and don't use your FG kicker. Whole bunch of crazy going on.

Not crazy at all. The kicker was 3 of 8. Definitely easy to see where it made sense to go for it, after missing an easy one earlier. Seems like he learned his lesson on trying to kick at all.
Aggies2009
AG
What even happened there?
Aggies2009
AG
Unlucky for Haynes. But AMAZING play there by the CB.
Ray Baker
Great play, but looked like he was OOB when he got possession of the ball
dabo man
AG
King gets horse-collared and is out of the game.
ShinerAggie
AG
Was kind of cool to hear Walter Yates' name called. We watched him play when my son was in high school at Gulf Breeze. It's always kind of neat to hear names of local kids called on national television.
________________________________________________________ "Citizens are deceived en masse but enlightened one at a time."
Bad Poster
dabo man said:

3 things certain in life: death, taxes, and haynes king not able to finish a season
dabo man
AG
King is back in
Onionman
Every time I see a horse collar (without fail) I think of Johnny and Auburn.
dabo man
AG
Would be nice to go to one of these not so heavily attended bowl games at an NFL stadium. Probably pretty cheap, and you're guaranteed to be down in the bottom bowl.
He is Ass My Dude
Bad Poster said:

dabo man said:

3 things certain in life: death, taxes, and haynes king not able to finish a season

Odd, he played every single game this year.
28 Passing TDs
10 Rushing TDs

3 things certain in life: death, taxes, and A&M QBs not able to finish a season.
FIFY
dabo man
AG
Georgia Tech should do like OU with the Schooner after a TD, but with their car!

Jawbreaker
LETS GO KING!!!

"O' Son of dust, who can make these bones dance again?"
aggiebass2015
The Jimbo formula:
-Tell QBs not to run so they don't get hurt
-Have a crap OL
-QB gets taken out for the season in the first 3 games every year
Aggie Dad Sip
dixichkn said:

Bring n WOOD said:

Anyone that denies the ESiPN agenda at this point is just either willfully ignorant or truly dumber than a post

Bless your heart. Do you really believe that Texas is so powerful and influential that they control the editorial slant of ESPN? Really? Texas has been mediocre to outright bad for 14 years. How does a school with such little success have that much influence?
agz win
AG
Nice win for Georgia Tech.
#1AG777
AG
Bless your heart that you actually have to ask that question…
#1AG777
AG
HK is the best Aggie QB we have had since JFF! Very happy for him!!!
Justice Beaver
AG
#1AG777 said:

HK is the best Aggie QB we have had since JFF! Very happy for him!!!

Ya…assuming this is a serious post…So great that he couldn't last even half a season as the starter here, lost to Appetizer state because he couldn't hit a slant route, and had almost a 1:1 TD to pick ratio. Hell, even Cryler won a Heisman.
agz win
AG
Haynes doing his first live stream from the locker room and they're dancing
Gunny456
AG
You must be a very young Aggie dad or have not lived in Texas long. The Texas ( As in State of Texas) political machine has driven t.u. football for years. See, that school in Austin is known for decades producing , journalism majors, lawyers, business majors , political science majors that have found the way to the public service arena known as old school, Texas politics.
In comparison but few of those politicians have come from TAMU.
The political machine in Texas has always assured, money, bias, exposure and special treatment for t.u. You don't have to look far to see the influence and corruption.
Anybody that has been born and raised in Texas is well aware of this…. And not just Aggies. Speak to influential lawyers, businessmen, politicians from the other schools in Texas and you will find confirmation of the same.
Also glance at the instances of movies, TV shows, etc that have showcased something t.u. (Like the instances of references to t.u.in the TV series "Friday Night Lights" or the movie that featured Tommy Lee Jones as a Texas Rangers taking care of t.u. Cheerleaders) just to give two examples of the bias due to journalists and liberal art grads of that place in Austin.
The arrogance and entitlement of the grads and fan base does nothing but support the entire fact…, after all they commonly say " but we are Texas".
How do you think they worked their way into the SEC? Why was it done so secretive by the SEC commissioner?
Simple.., the old Texas political t.u. Mafia… it's alive and well….. everybody in the old Southwest Conference knew it (especially poor SMU after the political pressure was put on the Dallas Morning News to "expose" the story by the t.u. Politics machine. Everybody in the Big 12 knew it when the back room deal between t.u. And ESIpN were made on the Longhorn network…and soon everybody in the SEC will get to experience the same.
Tonight's halftime special on t.u. was classic t.u. control propaganda by them and their minions at ESiPN.
No special on Alabama, or Washington being "back" nope….all about the slobbering over t.u. … after all, the announcer himself said they are a "National Icon".
So bless your little heart if you don't really no the truth.
Win At Life
AG
dabo man said:

Georgia Tech should do like OU with the Schooner after a TD, but with their car!

I'd wreck that.
Jawbreaker
Win At Life said:

dabo man said:

I'd wreck that.
Yeah...... the car....

"Excuse me sir how old are you again?"
"O' Son of dust, who can make these bones dance again?"
dixichkn
AG
Aggie Dad Sip said:

dixichkn said:

Bring n WOOD said:

Bless your heart. Do you really believe that Texas is so powerful and influential that they control the editorial slant of ESPN? Really? Texas has been mediocre to outright bad for 14 years. How does a school with such little success have that much influence?
I don't know. But turn on SportsCenter right now and check out Ryan McGee kissing that ass. "Texas is back". Again. For like the 10th time. ESiPN just trying so hard to will it into existence……..

I'll be awaiting the corresponding "Washington is back" feature
45-70Ag
MD20/20
AG
6:45 Saturday and two things are certain.
Haynes King and Georgia Tech won.
tu still sucks and always will.
Have a Merry Christmas!!!!
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.