Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

*****Ducks v. Huskies*****

15,689 Views | 265 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by KCup17
aginresearch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Deboer may have been the only coach out there clearly better than Elko. However, it would have extremely risky to wait on him. There was a high likelihood of him saying no and then where would we be?
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

Nix looks like a spaz
Some things never change
LB12Diamond
AG
aginresearch said:

Deboer may have been the only coach out there clearly better than Elko. However, it would have extremely risky to wait on him. There was a high likelihood of him saying no and then where would we be?

Only way we would have got him is if he came next week. So glad we have Elko.
StinkyPinky
AG
Well, this will definitely set the Lanning/DeBoer markets.
halfastros81
AG
We made the right choice imo. We weren't that likely to get Deboer. Fisch was much higher risk imo. Stoops was a one man desire imo Hail Mary and I'm glad it didn't happen.
LB12Diamond
AG
StinkyPinky said:

No idea what this means.

I'm actually cheering for the Huskies since we got Elko. We go against Oregon in recruiting some and not Washington.

If this game stays the same. Going to take some shine off Lanning.
BayAg_14
Kid is throwing dimes.
WolfCall
AG
Love that last play!!!!
agz win
AG
Crazy fleaflicker. Let's hire their OC
StinkyPinky
AG
LB12Diamond said:

StinkyPinky said:

No idea what this means.

I'm actually cheering for the Huskies since we got Elko. We go against Oregon in recruiting some and not Washington.

If this game stays the same. Going to take some shine off Lanning.

Meaning just as you said it, DeBoers market value is going up, and Lanning's might be going down relative to DeBoer if the game holds. Lanning will still be a high commodity but will take a small tarnish where DeBoer will have more shine.
Aggie Dad Sip
Nobody needs to worry about Texas making the Final Four. Regardless of what happens tonight or tomorrow, the committee sees Texas as TCU 2.0.
dabo man
AG
I would imagine if grandpa is blind, he's listening to the radio feed.
halfastros81
AG
I'm not pro sip by any stretch but the horns had a case vs Oregon, no case vs any unbeatens.
C@LAg
I love Penix!
LB12Diamond
AG
I thought Lanning had like a 40 mil buyout. So there's not much of a market for him anyway.

DeBoer was not as high bc Washington just does not have the money is my understanding.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
So refreshing to not see two runs off tackle then a drop back pass and have your OL and QB get destroyed.
VikingNik
AG
Must be nice to have a dependable FG kicker.
TXAG 05
AG
Aggie Dad Sip said:

Nobody needs to worry about Texas making the Final Four. Regardless of what happens tonight or tomorrow, the committee sees Texas as TCU 2.0.

If Oregon doesn't get with it and gets blown out by UW, and FSU loses tomorrow. I would think Texas is most likely in. Now if that happens and Bama beats UGA, monster chaos.
StinkyPinky
AG
LB12Diamond said:

I thought Lanning had like a 40 mil buyout. So there's not much of a market for him anyway.

DeBoer was not as high bc Washington just does not have the money is my understanding.

Correct. I'm just speaking in relative perception terms. Both are in very different situations. Lanning isn't going anywhere. Nike will ensure that. Someone will throw money at DeBoer, will be interesting to see who.
Logos Stick
I'm glad Lanning is getting a beating
StinkyPinky
AG
TXAG 05 said:

Aggie Dad Sip said:

If Oregon doesn't get with it and gets blown out by UW, and FSU loses tomorrow. I would think Texas is most likely in. Now if that happens and Bama beats UGA, monster chaos.

What scared the p!ss out of me is the talking heads have already started with the "FSU schedule is super weak, tu is the better team" drivel. Will be a travesty if an undefeated FSU gets the rug pulled out from under them.
LB12Diamond
AG
Wow

Horrible call

Completely changed the game.
DallasAg 94
VikingNik said:

Must be nice to have a dependable FG kicker.
I'm getting conflicting reads.

One the one hand, UW's EDGE coach (DL) is designated as Special Teams.

However, the FG was a non-scholarship player.

What is the TexAgs read on that?! Do we like a coach that has a ST coach and no scholarship Kicker, or would we prefer a scholarship Kicker and no designated ST coach.
VikingNik
AG
Yeah UW got screwed on that pi
Slicer97
AG
Straight up horse**** call

Refs just gotta get some facetime and inject themselves into the game.

Should be a fireable offense.
LB12Diamond
AG
VikingNik said:

First, there was no PI

Second, ball was not even close.
StinkyPinky
AG
LB12Diamond said:

Wow

Horrible call

Agreed, that was bad
dabo man
AG
NMSU at Liberty is tied at 35 at the end of the 3rd quarter.
Post removed:
by user
TXAG 05
AG
StinkyPinky said:

TXAG 05 said:

Aggie Dad Sip said:

What scared the p!ss out of me is the talking heads have already started with the "FSU schedule is super weak, tu is the better team" drivel. Will be a travesty if an undefeated FSU gets the rug pulled out from under them.

I think FSU is safe as long as they win. Although look at their schedule, it is pretty damn weak. Louisville tomorrow might be the best team they've played this year.
AgBQ-00
AG
dabo man said:

NMSU at Liberty is tied at 35 at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Coach Kill is a hell of a coach.
ag0207
AG
LB12Diamond said:

VikingNik said:

First, there was no PI

Second, ball was not even close.

Don't worry Penix is about to go in dry on the ducks in the second half.
Slicer97
AG
LB12Diamond said:

Wow

Horrible call

You can't tell me that bull**** wasn't on purpose either.
Furlock Bones
AG
Slicer97 said:

LB12Diamond said:

Wow

Horrible call

You can't tell me that bull**** wasn't on purpose either.

Yup. It's hard to watch some of this stuff and not come away thinking the fix is in.
StinkyPinky
AG
TXAG 05 said:

StinkyPinky said:

TXAG 05 said:

Aggie Dad Sip said:

I think FSU is safe as long as they win. Although look at their schedule, it is pretty damn weak. Louisville tomorrow might be the best team they've played this year.

They should be. But they will have their hands full if they have to start a freshmen at QB. May be a moot point if they do and the situation is too big for him.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.