Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Aggie Football Memes

2,191 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by NASAg03
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Buddy sent me this one a minute ago.

AgsMnn
AG
So who is the Joker?

Buzbee?
TxAg76
AG

AvsB
I wish A&M would accept the role of villian and embrace it. The "awe-shucks" good ol' boy attitude isn't cutting it. If A&M is the big swingin' D with all the money...start acting like it. DGAF about anyone, anything and just demolish people. Become the modern day Miami Hurricane.
RIP ATMHockey
TxAg76
AG
AvsB said:

I wish A&M would accept the role of villian and embrace it. The "awe-shucks" good ol' boy attitude isn't cutting it. If A&M is the big swingin' D with all the money...start acting like it. DGAF about anyone, anything and just demolish people. Become the modern day Miami Hurricane.

Why not do the same thing and remain good people?
BQ2017
AG
AvsB said:

I've been preaching this for years. We need to embrace full on super villain tier attitudes and actions. I will never stop advocating for us to drop the dumb horse laugh yell and have a boo yell. Imagine 100,000 people at once saying boo at the top of their lungs.
fightintxaggie10
AG
TxAg76 said:

Perfect response
AGinHI
AG
I don't think it's meme status yet after someone makes an image and sends it to their friend and/or posts it to a fan website.
SBDavis87
AG
Why don't the BMAs just give the money to the other top 25 coaches and buy the trophy after paying them to throw the games. This seems like the best villain thing to do.
NASAg03
From Outkick:

Mike Shaw - Class of '03
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.