Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

ummm. this team wins the SEC west

9,648 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Sarge 91
OBJTEX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The whole schedule is wide open. Most hard games at home. 9-3 or 10-2. We win play in ATL in December.
AggieOO
Lulz
AggDogg61
Need a lot of improvement from
O-Line
D-Line
DB
The Agly Duckling
I agree with the OP.

I think we can also get a lot better as the season goes on.
C@LAg
OBJTEX said:

The whole schedule is wide open. Most hard games at home. 9-3 or 10-2. We win play in ATL in December.
no
bmks270
AG
Not.
TAMUallen
AG
I think if we win the rest of our games we probably win the national championship
heavily intoxtricated
Doubtful
one safe place
Wondered how long before the ridiculous record nonsense would start.
Loco84
AG
All it takes to get the sunshine pumpers out of their bunker is a home game against a bad non power 5 team.
AG
Unless Durkin is relieved of duty or forced to change his scheme, this won't happen.

But the talent is there to win it.

So damn frustrating
Sagitariutt Jefferspin
we gots to see how they do next week

this week mean nuttin despite o play real good and d play ok
StrykerAg
AG
At best I can see it being something like
LSU 8-0
A&M 6-2 (@OM, @LSU)
Bama 6-2 (@A&M, LSU)
Ole Miss 5-3 (@Bama, LSU, @UGA)
and the rest

Or Bama 7-1 (@A&M)
LSU 7-1 (@Bama)
A&M 6-2 (@LSU, @OM)
Ole Miss 5-3 (LSU, @Bama, @UGA)
TAMUallen
AG
4 said:

Unless Durkin is relieved of duty or forced to change his scheme, this won't happen.

But the talent is there to win it.

So damn frustrating

Damn straight, we have the best aggie defense in existence yet are at the bottom of defenses
Houstonag
AG
Penalties,not covering, and poor tackling will always cost us.
Sq 17
The 2 teams I hate the most Ole Miss & LSU look like the teams to beat
Maroon Dawn
AG
And there it is, just like clock work!

The delusion is so predictable you can set your watch by it
budaag1
AG
Damn, what game did y'all watch? I thought this team did exactly what it needed to do against a lower tier opponent. Good win and builds confidence. No record prediction…I'm just glad to see this team win in a dominating fashion.
Sq 17
Bama has not found a viable QB
The Vols are obviously not as good as advertised
CW appears to be the real deal
Ole Miss has UGa on the schedule

We are a delusional bunch but this year there a chance

Insert Dumb and Dumber gif
offenseguru
AG
Sure would help if we could mid season trade for a shutdown corner.
Robert L. Peters
Oh, we are here now. Good to see the delusion is back.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
FriendlyAg
Sagitariutt Jefferspin said:

we gots to see how they do next week

this week mean nuttin despite o play real good and d play ok

I appreciate that you post in character consistent with your username
OKC~Ag
Maroon Dawn said:

And there it is, just like clock work!

The delusion is so predictable you can set your watch by it
yeah, but week of delusion is whole lot funner than reality...cause reality bites.
Maroon Dawn
AG
budaag1 said:

Damn, what game did y'all watch? I thought this team did exactly what it needed to do against a lower tier opponent. Good win and builds confidence. No record prediction…I'm just glad to see this team win in a dominating fashion.

Cool

Now did you watch the game where they got embarrassed by a team with an actual pulse?

Because that data point exists as well as the beating up on a horrible FCS team too
Kozmozag
We have loss the battle in the trenches on both sides, to 2 crappy teams and one good one. This team will be fighting for 6 wins and a bowl.
bigdaddygriffin
Bama will be there in the end, Jalen Milroe will be the QB and their oline will get better. Saban historically figures these things out. Will they be good enough to beat LSU for the West, we shall see? The Ags, on the other hand, will not be good enough to win the West unless our Defense and Oline get better. Can it happen? Absolutely! Will it happen? We shall see, the next two games will determine that.
npoznanski
AG
There still was not a consistent pass rush. Until this happens, we are not going to win anything.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
I have confidence in Weigman and the receivers to put up points. I do wish Jimbo had the nads to go for 4th downs in the red zone instead of settling for short FGs all the damn time.

I do not have any confidence in _urkin to scheme a defense that can even slow down a competent offense.
Ghost Mech
It's Jimbo in year 6. The five prior years, he's delivered plenty of WTF moments losing to teams they should destroy.

What makes anyone think that his past performance is going to magically change? Face it we are looking at a coach that has lost his fastball and the game is passing him by quickly.

Sadly we are set up for another 8-4 or 7-5 year........
MaroonStain
AG
Need a BIG WIN. These players still have 5-7 on their head.
Loyalty
AG
OBJTEX said:

Troll?
HoustonAg2106
AG
Loyalty said:

OBJTEX said:

Troll?

There's lots of them crawling around here
ColtAg21
9-3. SEC is down..Jimbo can't **** this up.
BQCadet
AG
I don't get the hype of LSU. They got rolled by a Florida State team that could barely beat Boston College.
90ags
Typical texags type post...we beat a bad team and now should win the SEC West due to TV watching and miscorrelations. Really think this site is 75% trolls and football ignorant at times.

LSU dismantles MSU in MS and gets a revenge game vs. us in the red stick.
Pigs lose to an undefeated BYU team (so, yes, maybe we stack up well with them this year).
Auburn is undefeated and unknown (has become a 50/50 series...no givens).
Ol Piss is undefeated (and played a more difficult schedule than us and we have to play them in MS).
Bama does have QB issues, but still lots of superstars and time to figure it out (fingers crossed that they don't)
uSCe lost to the best team in CF at the moment (but was winning in the 1st half and is much improved with their Wrs).
TN lost, but is a different team at home and we'll probably struggle in their environment.

There's nothing stating we'll win the West nor even getting to 9 wins at the moment with the secondary playing as such and a dismal pass rush.

One game at a time and hopefully we are competitive with a chance to win each game. Unsure if this team can win on the road after the UM showing (esp. in TN, MS and LA), but has time to continually improve each week.
______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.