Story Poster
Texas A&M Football

The Film Room: Auburn 13, Texas A&M 10

November 16, 2022

Each week, former Texas A&M quarterback Stephen McGee breaks down key offensive plays from the previous game. This week, Stephen takes a closer look at the Xs and Os of the Aggies' 13-10 loss to the Auburn Tigers at Jordan-Hare Stadium.

Discussion from...

The Film Room: Auburn 13, Texas A&M 10

3,163 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by agracer
antman8504
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
we really might need consol to come in to Kyle in order to win, lol!!
jmsrz
Jordan Rodgers called the 4-vertical route the "Aggie" because it's so easy to defend! On national television...that's embarrassing.

I remember a game with Baylor versus Texas (I think). Baylor lost ALL of their quarterbacks in that game. Art Briles and company simplified the play calling by running wildcat over and over and over again...and Texas couldn't stop it. That's great coaching! We don't have a fraction of that.
Gabe Bock
AG
Two more of these ... hoping for better news to break down moving deeper into November.
ABATTBQ11
AG
You might want to be prepared to wait about 10 months
agracer
AG
Good stuff as always, thanks for doing this and breaking stuff down for the average fan who doesn't see all the stuff you guys do real time.

The vertical route thing is just baffling though. I mean we all remember doing it on the playground in middle school, but don't expect it to carry over to college.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.