Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Finebaum & Saban conspiring against Jimbo - I smell a rat and it ain't Jimbo

8,802 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by LastHamlet
geoag58
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There is an easy solution to the op's problem.

Win the f****** games jimboo.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
geoag58
AG
And jimbo you have identified the problem because you have said for several weeks that your players are the problem because they don't execute your plays and the coaches have to coach better.

That excuse is now off the table because you have had those same several weeks to fix your identified problems. So after the bama game, if you lose, you have to come up with new excuses!
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
dcg4403
AG
Ian Neff said:

I love conspiracy theories more than most people. But here's the trouble with this one:

Jimbo is losing with 5* recruits.

See the writing on the wall! I am done even sipping the coolaid. I hate Finebaum as much as anybody else but his statements are finally being validated by Jimbo Fisher.

What excuses do you have for Fisher who has 4 years of Top 10 classes? He has all the talent in the world.

NowhereMan
To the doubters

https://www.si.com/nfl/2013/01/29/strange-lab-lured-numerous-athletes

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2013/01/29/deer-antler-extract-alabama-crimson-tide-players-cease-and-desist-swats/1875951/

MagnumLoad
The most important thing is to, as much as possible, make sure we don't lose the great talent we recruited to transfers. I guarantee other programs are recruiting them hard, with help from crap wagons like finebaum, regardless of the rules. Play our young talent NOW, including Weigman. Our upper classmen ain't getting it done anyway, including qb. Live with the growing pains, which won't be worse than the grown pains we are enduring now.
I hate tu. It's in my blood.
Barnacle
AG
Jimbo is conspiring against Jimbo.
HoustonAg2021
There's no conspiracy against Jimbo or A&M. We literally get hyped all the time preseason and then we fail miserably and our season is over before the halfway point. Jimbo deserves all the criticism
Spotted Ag
AG
So, you're basically saying we need to wait until next year?
GigEmMortis
AG
This might be Paul's best thread yet.
sharpdressedman
They both hate JF, so nothing they do to demean him is a surprise.
FDT 1999
AG
gopitt said:

How long has Finebaum been calling the plays for this pathetic offense?
Most disorganized offense I've ever seen.

Coach Fran is holding on the other line. He says you have a very short memory.

Seriously though, I agree with your premise. Finebaum and Saban didn't make them lose to Appalachian State, or Miss St. for that matter. That is 100% on Jimbo and there's no excuse for it. Neither of those teams are in the same zip code recruiting wise.
Amarillo Slim
AG
PaulTony said:

Last week Loui B had a guest guest who is a recruiting stats geek.
The man explained that Alabama was responsible for wrecking FL, FL State and Miami programs, by taking most of the five star talent out of FL to Mama.

Who is the one HC that has been able to grab some of the FL talent? Jimbo Fisher

Who ends up with the top class? Jimbo Fisher
Who do Saban and Finebaum talk up? Sam Pitman who recruits nobody?

Suddenly Paul Finebaum who is Nick Saban's media attack dog begins biting Fisher this summer.
"Fisher has to win a Natty or else"
"Fisher makes excuses"
"FIsher would not be a HC if it were not for Jamis Winston"

"Saban accuses A&M of buying players"
"Saban praises Sam Pitman." A willing hog for his slaughter.

This is a smear campaign headed by the Alabama Mafia of Saban's surrogates and FInebaum, as they try to impeach Coach Fisher with a media witch trial, that will amplify this weekend.

It's a young team judge it at the end of the season, and judge it when they get a QB.
A&M has never had any coach bring in more talent than coach Fisher give that talent time.
The five star stats are on A&M's side if A&M is patient and not sucked into the media lies of Finebaum.
Get the best talent and winning gets easier, Fisher is closer than anyone other than Smart, who has a team that looks they have the same pharmacist as Barry Bonds, but hey one conspiracy at a time.

I hope we keep a coach who can out recruit Alabama and not get sucked into the Finebaum & Saban smear tactics. Sometimes lies looks prettier than the truth, the sound right, that's why smear tactics work.

I sat next to an Ole Miss booster a few years backing Oxford, he told me Saban and Finebaum were behind the Hugh Freeze firing because Hugh was winning.

In todays free for all college transfer portal recruiting classes only matter for a year. If he doesn't do something to give the team hope this year we will lose half of that record class.
Hellcat64
AG
All Jimbo has to do is win and it will automatically shut everyone up real fast. It's that simple.
LastHamlet
AG
Just dropped in to see how many stupid people in here actually believe what the OP said.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.