Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Monday Morning Meeting with Jimbo

4,841 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by nu awlins ag
AggieArchitect04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What do you say?

(Sidenote: I don't think Bjork does anything. He seems like a weasel and don't see him taking Jimbo to task about this. Maybe Sharp would hold the meeting?)
Bodhi
AG
"Jimbo, you're offensive line came prepared against this AL defensive front. How did they overcome your dominance?"- TexAgs
InnerCityAg
I'll let you know how it goes.
JWinTX
AggieArchitect04 said:

What do you say?

(Sidenote: I don't think Bjork does anything. He seems like a weasel and don't see him taking Jimbo to task about this. Maybe Sharp would hold the meeting?)

Good morning. What did you spend your millions on this weekend? Must be nice to have that contract that I can't do anything about…
AlaskanAg99
AG
Every Player, who started/played or not, should be required to scrub every public toilet on campus for the next 2 days....with a toothbrush.

And they can't move to the next until they get approval.

Make them pay, hurt, be embarrassed, and keep working. They quit, they're off the team.

EDIT::: Coaches too. Jimbo with your $9M salary....you're scrubbing too. Because you're the biggest letdown ever.
LatinAggie1997
AG
Sharp and BMAs...with AD present and listening...should demand an OC that calls plays or the NIL funds stop.
Ok, you have a guaranteed contract but you still need our money to get the things you want and need. Your ego should demand that your ego sit down and make a change. Win a couple a nattys here and sail off a legend.
aTmneal
AG
I start by placing a plain white piece of paper on the desk with the score written on it and say "Explain this".

That's really all that needs to be said
OTredux
It does not matter. Dumbo will rapid fire speak any answer to a question like the blathering idiot he is, Bjork will get confused by his run on sentences that sound like the fast talker from the old fedex commercials of the 80's.

We have a meth head as a coach.

Screw Dumbo.
BMX Bandit
wait, you think ADs sit down with the football coach to quiz them over the weekend's game? really?
bwmammoth
AG
Start Weigman!
Unemployed
AG
AggieArchitect04 said:

What do you say?

Jimbo doesn't answer to Bjork. How many subordinates you know make more money than their bosses?
localag242
What truly constitutes a starting QB and the criteria used to determine this in his system.
AggieArchitect04
AG
BMX Bandit said:

wait, you think ADs sit down with the football coach to quiz them over the weekend's game? really?

Wait, you think a hypothetical post on an internet message board means I think that? Really?

Are you our kicker? Cause you just whiffed.
BMX Bandit
nice crawfish attempt, but it wasn't just a hypo.

you started off with a hypo, then included this showing you thought this monday morning meeting actually exists

Quote:

I don't think Bjork does anything. He seems like a weasel and don't see him taking Jimbo to task about this. Maybe Sharp would hold the meeting?)
Its okay, you don't know how college athletics work. nothing wrong with that. I don't know anything about architecture.
DuncanLEO
RealTalk said:

AggieArchitect04 said:

What do you say?

Jimbo doesn't answer to Bjork. How many subordinates you know make more money than their bosses?

Hell Jimbo doesn't have to answer to anyone for poor performance, we unilaterally guaranteed his contract. Everyone grab one of your Texags "doesn't matter got Jimbo" tshirts, we are in it for a long ride.
OTredux
Yep. We fall for fools gold all the time. Better to relax and enjoy mediocrity with flashes of brilliance and flashes of awfulness.

We should go back to being scrappy team of farm boys and it recruit spoiled thugs.
AggieArchitect04
AG
BMX Bandit said:

nice crawfish attempt, but it wasn't just a hypo.

you started off with a hypo, then included this showing you thought this monday morning meeting actually exists

Quote:

I don't think Bjork does anything. He seems like a weasel and don't see him taking Jimbo to task about this. Maybe Sharp would hold the meeting?)
Its okay, you don't know how college athletics work. nothing wrong with that. I don't know anything about architecture.

Shot in the dark here cause you've already shown your ass…there's probably a lot you don't know anything about.

Of course it's a hypothetical. Sorry to rain on your internet parade soyboy. Like the majority of crap we post on here. I'd love to see you moderate the look-a-like threads with such fervor. Lol.
The Chicken Ranch
AG
Ain't gonna happen. Ross Bjork works for
Jimbo, not the other way around.
nu awlins ag
AG
aTmneal said:

I start by placing a plain white piece of paper on the desk with the score written on it and say "Explain this".

That's really all that needs to be said

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
[You aren't talking about anything on here until tomorrow. -Staff]

nu awlins ag

LMAO

Nu Awlins Ag for New TAMU President!!!!!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.