Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Things we are supposed to pretend.

4,846 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by The Porkchop Express
Captain Awesome
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Porkchop Express said:

Captain Awesome said:

Captain Awesome said:

This is a preseason game. If you expect the QB who barely played last year to be lights out and the offenisve line to be in perfect sync, you're an idiot.

If we play like this next week and in conference, that's when it's a problem.

So this week, I'm the idiot. Does that make you the idiot after next week?

I'm not talking about you specifically, but people who think the first half of the first game of the season is the definition of that season.

I haven't seen him in any game he has played in give me hope that he can lead us to a National Championship. Prove me wrong, Beyond the word around town.
I don't have to prove you wrong because we aren't on different sides of the argument. If he's not the guy, that will reveal itself, but pulling him after the first half of a game where a lot of guys are playing like **** doesn't make any sense. Should we bench the whole first team offensive line as well, and the kicker?

Yes.
Dolemite
AG
Captain Awesome said:

I'll start.

-King has a strong arm and can make every throw. (As he under throws evens on an easy TD pitch and carch)

Mike Evens went pro after the 2013 season.
Tursiops93
AG
You mean all 3 games he's played, including this one? (2nd game only included 1 series)
BadAggie
AG
Aggies2009 said:

Skillet Shot said:

This is a preseason game. If you expect the QB who barely played last year to be lights out and the offenisve line to be in perfect sync, you're an idiot.

He's a thirs year QB that is getting outplayed by the Sam Houston QB playing against a better defense on the road.
In what universe is King getting "outplayed"?

Yates is 8/17 for 57 yards, 0 TD, 1 INT
Haynes is 10/19 for 231 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT

Bear in mind most here are already posting while drunk.
Captain Awesome
Here's another one.

Jimbo is a better coach than Dave Aranda.

I'm sorry I know I sound abusive. I'm just so tired of dissapointment. We aresupposed to have everything a football program could want. But still ...
The Porkchop Express
Aggies2009 said:

Skillet Shot said:

He's a thirs year QB that is getting outplayed by the Sam Houston QB playing against a better defense on the road.

Haynes should be 19/19 for 759 yards and 19 touchdowns if he would just listen to TexAgs.
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
Philip J Fry
AG
Captain Awesome said:

Here's another one.

I'm sorry I know I sound abusive. I'm just so tired of dissapointment. We aresupposed to have everything a football program could want. But still ...

Please set your phone down
JohnLA762
AG
BadAggie said:

Aggies2009 said:

Skillet Shot said:

Bear in mind most here are already posting while drunk.

Hey now, don't judge me!
The Porkchop Express
Captain Awesome said:

Here's another one.

How much are we losing by?
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
Wearetheaggies
AG

Aggies2009 said:

Skillet Shot said:

Haynes should be 19/19 for 759 yards and 19 touchdowns if he would just listen to TexAgs.

Yes! He should be perfect by now. No interceptions, 15 yards per rush, defenders have started a prayer chain, Sam Houston coach considering another career. You know College Football Jesus after his third college football start /s
Skillet Shot
Aggies2009 said:

Skillet Shot said:

Take away the two long TDs and Haynes is 8-17 for 102 yards. 5* WR speed vs unranked FCS DBs made those TDs. Don't even need the stats to compare them, just use the eye test.

King isn't making reads.
He isn't as elusive as advertised.
Inconsistent accuracy.
The OL isn't giving him time and there is no running game to help balance the offense. I blame Jimbo way more than King but you can't deny this is poor performance from a QB in his 3rd year in the program.
Captain Awesome
After 1.5 games king has averaged more than 2 turnovers a game (4 ints and fumble) ... against "cupcakes" so by texags logic we should expect him to be much more successful in SEC play. But, I know. I'm the idiot. Yall enjoy the delay.
Captain Awesome
Last one.
If we think we beat App State next week with this kind of play. We loose by double digits.
DelValAg
How many Ag QBs can take a game snap now?
greg.w.h
AG
Captain Awesome said:

greg.w.h said:

Captain Awesome said:

BadAggie said:

1. This forum is full of knowledgeable individuals.

And some ignorant ones apparently.
Not nice to refer to yourself as ignorant. Have some self-respect.

I can see your confused. My point is made.
Ignorance must be bliss. Enjoy

You're confused, I see.
Ag-Yoakum95
AG
Skillet Shot said:

Huh? Getting outplayed by the Sam QB? LOL. Sam has zero points.
The Porkchop Express
Captain Awesome said:

Last one.
If we think we beat App State next week with this kind of play. We loose by double digits.

How loose?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.