Story Poster
Photo by Jamie Maury, TexAgs
Texas A&M Football

Getting to know true freshman quarterback Conner Weigman

July 16, 2022

Bridgeland's Conner Weigman joined Jimbo Fisher & Co. as a five-star quarterback as Texas A&M inked the nation's top-ranked class in 2022. Now on campus as fall camp draws near, to true freshman signal caller joined Billy Liucci for the first of many exclusive sitdowns.

Discussion from...

Getting to know true freshman quarterback Conner Weigman

13,484 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Bock for Breakfast
Paul Dirac
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I wish he would let the guest speak more. Ideally a guest should be doing 80 to 85% of the talking.
AWP 97
AG
Billy likes to hear himself talk. I'm surprised he even has guests on the show. Lol
BelligerentBrad
Paul Dirac said:

I wish he would let the guest speak more. Ideally a guest should be doing 80 to 85% of the talking.

Sure Connors done interviews before but its obvious doing interviews is still intimidating to the younger players. Didn't really seem like Connor had much more to give than he gave. Thought Billy did a great interview here.
Stone44
AG
CW gets it. Mature beyond his years. Gonna win a natty with this guy at quarterback. Maybe a CWS title as well..
AG
BelligerentBrad said:

Paul Dirac said:

Sure Connors done interviews before but its obvious doing interviews is still intimidating to the younger players. Didn't really seem like Connor had much more to give than he gave. Thought Billy did a great interview here.

Username does NOT checkout
Sterling82
I liked the interview. I don't think many of the players would want 80-85% of the time during an interview. That's more like a speech.
Bock for Breakfast
AG
I'm going to disagree with these comments. Billy led a very young kid under immense pressure into a really comfortable interview. I can't imagine an interview going better under the circumstances. Plus, Connor doesn't want to talk 80% of the time at this point. You can tell. Also, how many times have we even heard a touted freshman QB recruit speak once on campus before his sophomore year?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.