Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

tu's peaked in late June.

9,581 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aggiedad7
bv86ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Greatest qb that will ever play??? A bit premature considering he hasn't even taken one snap or thrown a single pass in college.
Some people think they have a crystal ball.
Nobody can predict how any of these kids will do in college.
For evidence of that...just look at how highly rated t.u.'s classes have been for the last decade...and then look at how they've performed on the field.
aggiedad7
Jimbo4win said:

I REALLY want to say they'll go 7-5 but with Baylor and Iowa St at home, the only losses I see are Bama and Oklahoma St. I think they'll stumble into a win over OU which I think will take a big step back under Venables. The good news is I think Oklahoma State will win the conference so they'll still be relegated to a spare bowl game which they'll lose..
ou will take a step back because they lost a **** ton of talent in the portal. Brent V is a decent coach, but it's going to take some time to replace what Riley took with him.
aggiedad7
bv86ag said:

Greatest qb that will ever play??? A bit premature considering he hasn't even taken one snap or thrown a single pass in college.
Some people think they have a crystal ball.
Nobody can predict how any of these kids will do in college.
For evidence of that...just look at how highly rated t.u.'s classes have been for the last decade...and then look at how they've performed on the field.
tu hasn't had a 5* QB since Gilbert. And Swoopes was a 4* that should have been a mid tier at best 3* based on his level of HS comp. Their trouble is they don't just need a new QB. You gotta figure one of these 2 will be pretty good. Blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile. But they need an entire team except RB and 1 WR. and Robinson is gone after this year. Patterson will help their D some so I'm guessing they 7-5/8-4 this year, but they are a long ways from being SEC ready.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.