Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Best home game this year.

6,533 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by LMCane
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Then gameday decided not to come for the ou game the next week, where Fran lost because he kicked a fg with like 2:00 minutes left when we were down 4 inside the ou 20 I believe
Triggered PTSD in a lot of folks right here.
NyAggie
AG
Nino Brown said:

Citizen Reign said:

I like could go with either LSU or Ole Miss.

Start off on the winning side with Kelly. -vs- Don't let Kiffen get two in a row.

Beating the hell out of Complane Kiffen may be the more important of the two.

Obviously LSU but there's just something about Ole Piss that's rubs me the wrong way. Not sure if it's their racist history or just string of dbag coaches or popped color tool frat boys. But every time we've lost to them like loser to Tech some in past, just makes me feel dirty and embarrassed.

For me, it's the string of dbag coaches and the fact that their players always seem like ********s because their coaches are

Plus, losing to Mississippi schools just feels like losing to tech in that it shouldn't happen as often as it has

Ag Tag
Interestingly, the largest number of out-of-state students at Ole Miss are Texans. It's over 10% of their enrollment.
Eike Mlko
aglaes said:

Ole Miss - SEC West game. They beat us last year. They have 3rd year coach - as opposed to Florida and LSU both with 1st year coaches.

LSU - SEC West game. They beat us last year. We stole their QB that beat us last year.

We didn't win….but LSU didn't beat us. A blind official did
Ag_N_Houston
AG
I hope it's Miami. I already have a hotel room booked to spend that weekend in CS. I hope they travel for this game.
Gump 02
AG
LSU
LMCane
HortAg09 said:

I'm definitely ok with not remembering that home game.

The days of UM dominance are coming back.

just not in time for the Ags putting a beatdown on my boys this fall..

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.