Texas A&M Football
Sponsored By

Outside the Commissioner's Office

7,653 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by AWP 97
rock08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"Outside the Commissioner's Office"

This is what happens when you don't have photoshop but you can draw pretty good and want to make your friends laugh….

In light of this weeks drama between Saban and my beloved Texas Aggie Football Team lead by Head Coach Jimbo Fisher, I decided to draw a little picture for ya ags.

I hope you like it

Thanks and gig 'em!
-Trey Stephens '08
IG: trey_stephens_art

This is based on Rockwell's masterpiece "Outside the Principal's Office".

taylorswift13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wow
David Happymountain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nailed Jimbo's titties. Blue star, sir.
AggieArchitect04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nice work.
Ghost of Bizbee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How you draw mantits so well?

Great work!!
My Name Is Judge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shouldn't saban have a whip in his hand & sankey a ball gag in his mouth?
lagoag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nailed it. Nice job rock08.
Slicer97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pretty accurate. Sankey looks like a *****.
Beaux12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Love the bulletin board material. Lol.
cochrum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wow very nice.
Dr. Mephisto
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Holy crap thats good! I wish I could draw like that. How long did that take you?





PS sankey's a beech.
LatinAggie1997
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1. Outstanding
2. Great bulletin board behind the coaches
3. Well done

4. I would have drawn some strings on Sankey (marionette style) and Saban wearing a control paddle.
tandy miller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is insane. It's always baffling to me how some can draw such incredibly realistic pictures and I struggle w stick figures
FJB
coupland boy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Slackers.
Divining Rod
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seriously?

And yet we have people lining up to buy BENJAMIN KNOX crap???!!
Tent Magic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OP do you have a website
Ag Tag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
David Happymountain said:

Nailed Jimbo's titties. Blue star, sir.
And got Saban's throat just right, too.
Agtalk31
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Amazing work!!
Win At Life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Beaux12 said:

Love the bulletin board material. Lol.


Needs a calendar with October 8 circled.
mitchdpm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's just really excellent. Well done. Wouldn't change a thing.
_mpaul
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Very nice.
RealTalk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
_mpaul said:

I heard Saban's comments for the first time last night. Unless there was more than what was in the 6-minute clip I watched, he wasn't wrong. Out of that 6 minutes, he mentioned TAMU once I think and talked about this "collective" nonsense, but it wasn't really specific.

I love Jimbo, but his response didn't really address the meat of what Saban was saying or deny the accuracy of it. Moreover, it seemed disproportionately harsh to me.

Saban's right. Unless Congress creates some sort of an anti-trust exemption like MLB that allows the NCAA to enforce the rules about paying players, college football will be irreparably damages in the next 10 years.
He said we cheated.

You agreed with that?
_mpaul
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
RealTalk said:

_mpaul said:

I heard Saban's comments for the first time last night. Unless there was more than what was in the 6-minute clip I watched, he wasn't wrong. Out of that 6 minutes, he mentioned TAMU once I think and talked about this "collective" nonsense, but it wasn't really specific.

I love Jimbo, but his response didn't really address the meat of what Saban was saying or deny the accuracy of it. Moreover, it seemed disproportionately harsh to me.

Saban's right. Unless Congress creates some sort of an anti-trust exemption like MLB that allows the NCAA to enforce the rules about paying players, college football will be irreparably damages in the next 10 years.
He said we cheated.

You agreed with that?
I didn't hear that in the 6-minute clip that I watched. I am, admittedly, assuming that clip had what were the controversial remarks, or there was no point in posting it, but that might be an incorrect assumption.
RealTalk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maybe you should learn to read between the lines. He said every player on our team was bought and paid for.
_mpaul
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And how is than inconsistent with a legal "collective" funded by alumni that offers money to players?

Here's the quote. He even clarified that by "bought every player on the team," he meant "made a deal for name, image and likeness." Is that inaccurate?

Quote:

"I mean, we were second in recruiting last year. A&M was first. A&M bought every player on their team -- made a deal for name, image and likeness. We didn't buy one player, all right? But I don't know if we're gonna be able to sustain that in the future because more and more people are doing it. It's tough."

mitchdpm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
_mpaul said:

And how is than inconsistent with a legal "collective" funded by alumni that offers money to players?

Here's the quote. He even clarified that by "bought every player on the team," he meant "made a deal for name, image and likeness." Is that inaccurate?

Quote:

"I mean, we were second in recruiting last year. A&M was first. A&M bought every player on their team made a deal for name, image and likeness. We didn't buy one player, all right? But I don't know if we're gonna be able to sustain that in the future because more and more people are doing it. It's tough."




Stop being obtuse. Buying every player on our team means we cheated until last year. It also breaks TX NIL laws. Why are you defending Saban? He was being a whiny, narcissistic, sore loser.
Win At Life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
_mpaul said:

And how is than inconsistent with a legal "collective" funded by alumni that offers money to players?

Here's the quote. He even clarified that by "bought every player on the team," he meant "made a deal for name, image and likeness." Is that inaccurate?

Quote:

"I mean, we were second in recruiting last year. A&M was first. A&M bought every player on their team made a deal for name, image and likeness. We didn't buy one player, all right? But I don't know if we're gonna be able to sustain that in the future because more and more people are doing it. It's tough."




His comments include several things that would be illegal, if true. Number on "A&M", The University itself can't give a dime to any NIL. Only private individuals can. What he said is we did something 100% illegal, which is not true. That's just the start. There are many threads discussing the NCAA rules and Texas laws on this. Spend a mere few minutes to educate yourself, before spouting such incredulity.
_mpaul
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Win At Life said:

_mpaul said:

And how is than inconsistent with a legal "collective" funded by alumni that offers money to players?

Here's the quote. He even clarified that by "bought every player on the team," he meant "made a deal for name, image and likeness." Is that inaccurate?

Quote:

"I mean, we were second in recruiting last year. A&M was first. A&M bought every player on their team made a deal for name, image and likeness. We didn't buy one player, all right? But I don't know if we're gonna be able to sustain that in the future because more and more people are doing it. It's tough."




His comments include several things that would be illegal, if true. Number on "A&M", The University itself can't give a dime to any NIL. Only private individuals can. What he said is we did something 100% illegal, which is not true. That's just the start. There are many threads discussing the NCAA rules and Texas laws on this. Spend a mere few minutes to educate yourself, before spouting such incredulity.
You're taking his comments completely out of context. He was clearly talking about A&M and its boosters. The whole point of the conversation was about collectives formed for the purpose of alumni contributing money to recruit players. He spent six minutes on that concept, and everyone is getting their panties in a wad over the one time he mentions A&M in passing. There is nothing he said that a reasonable, unbiased person would think meant he was referring to the university itself. And I'm incredulous that you don't know how to properly use the word "incredulity."
_mpaul
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
mitchdpm said:

_mpaul said:

And how is than inconsistent with a legal "collective" funded by alumni that offers money to players?

Here's the quote. He even clarified that by "bought every player on the team," he meant "made a deal for name, image and likeness." Is that inaccurate?

Quote:

"I mean, we were second in recruiting last year. A&M was first. A&M bought every player on their team made a deal for name, image and likeness. We didn't buy one player, all right? But I don't know if we're gonna be able to sustain that in the future because more and more people are doing it. It's tough."


Stop being obtuse. Buying every player on our team means we cheated until last year. It also breaks TX NIL laws. Why are you defending Saban? He was being a whiny, narcissistic, sore loser.
He referenced A&M in one or two sentences out of 6-minute mini-speech on the changing landscape of college football and the impact of NIL rights on the game, and you think than is being a "whiny, narcissistic, sore loser"? I get it. You're defensive about your team and you've got your quills raised to anything that might possibly be an attack.

His comments were a big nothing-burger to me, and I'm surprised Jimbo wasted time even responding to them.
Houstonag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wrong. Saban stated we "bought every player on the team". That is a lie, slander, dishonest, etc. It is equivalent to anyone alleging a dishonest and criminal act.
LatinAggie1997
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Folks aren't being obtuse. We understand the spirit of his comments. He stated we bought our class. He didn't state that "A&M used NIL to a level that Bama needs to reach". He intimated that we went outside the rules and that He(Bama) has never done so.

Citizen Reign
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Love that Saban's foot is pointing at the NIL files.
greg.w.h
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LatinAggie1997 said:

Folks aren't being obtuse. We understand the spirit of his comments. He stated we bought our class. He didn't state that "A&M used NIL to a level that Bama needs to reach". He intimated that we went outside the rules and that He(Bama) has never done so.


Except he was saying he didn't do what we do while local, Tuscaloosa-based businesses were offering NIL deals to his players. Feel free to explain the hypocrisy away.
mitchdpm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
_mpaul said:

mitchdpm said:

_mpaul said:

And how is than inconsistent with a legal "collective" funded by alumni that offers money to players?

Here's the quote. He even clarified that by "bought every player on the team," he meant "made a deal for name, image and likeness." Is that inaccurate?

Quote:

"I mean, we were second in recruiting last year. A&M was first. A&M bought every player on their team made a deal for name, image and likeness. We didn't buy one player, all right? But I don't know if we're gonna be able to sustain that in the future because more and more people are doing it. It's tough."


Stop being obtuse. Buying every player on our team means we cheated until last year. It also breaks TX NIL laws. Why are you defending Saban? He was being a whiny, narcissistic, sore loser.
He referenced A&M in one or two sentences out of 6-minute mini-speech on the changing landscape of college football and the impact of NIL rights on the game, and you think than is being a "whiny, narcissistic, sore loser"? I get it. You're defensive about your team and you've got your quills raised to anything that might possibly be an attack.

His comments were a big nothing-burger to me, and I'm surprised Jimbo wasted time even responding to them.


Obtuse.

Let's remember how great the OP's art is and forget the other BS.
rock08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:



Needs a calendar with October 8 circled.



Good idea. I'll add it to the painting
Page 1 of 2
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.