Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

texas is BAAAAAAACK!

10,448 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 74AnimalA
Bison
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggDogg61 said:

TexasAggie_97 said:

They are all "ass" and no brakes.

Maybe all monkey and no brakes.
Funny you should go there. Here is an excerpt from David Hale/ESPN's summary of yesterday's fun:

Quote:

Texas drops fourth straight
For the fourth straight week, Texas climbed to a halftime lead. For the fourth straight week, the Longhorns slipped on a banana peel in the second half.
This time, it was against Iowa State, which monkeyed around through 30 minutes and trailed Texas 7-3 at the half. After the break, however, Iowa State chimped -- err, chipped -- away at the Longhorns' D again and again, ultimately winning 30-7.
If anyone assumed Steve Sarkisian would be a prime mate for Texas when the Longhorns hired him this year, the early tenure has been served notice the rebuilding job is a big one. Texas has now dropped four straight, and Bijan Robinson was held without a touchdown for the first time this season.
Texas will have to pray for better mojo in its final three games -- against Kansas, West Virginia and Kansas State -- needing two wins to get bowl eligible or leave Sarkisian with a monkey on his back for the entire offseason.
ccatag
AG
Scotts Tot said:

Maybe some still think this continues to be funny but I gotta be honest, I feel like these are getting old.

To be honest, maybe you should change your handle from Scotts Tot to Scotts Tittie Baby
jb 00
&
jsdaltxag
Scotts Tot said:

Maybe some still think this continues to be funny but I gotta be honest, I feel like these are getting old.

Your moms tits are getting old.
Orangutan
AG
Bison said:

AggDogg61 said:

TexasAggie_97 said:

They are all "ass" and no brakes.

Maybe all monkey and no brakes.
Funny you should go there. Here is an excerpt from David Hale/ESPN's summary of yesterday's fun:

Quote:

Texas drops fourth straight
For the fourth straight week, Texas climbed to a halftime lead. For the fourth straight week, the Longhorns slipped on a banana peel in the second half.
This time, it was against Iowa State, which monkeyed around through 30 minutes and trailed Texas 7-3 at the half. After the break, however, Iowa State chimped -- err, chipped -- away at the Longhorns' D again and again, ultimately winning 30-7.
If anyone assumed Steve Sarkisian would be a prime mate for Texas when the Longhorns hired him this year, the early tenure has been served notice the rebuilding job is a big one. Texas has now dropped four straight, and Bijan Robinson was held without a touchdown for the first time this season.
Texas will have to pray for better mojo in its final three games -- against Kansas, West Virginia and Kansas State -- needing two wins to get bowl eligible or leave Sarkisian with a monkey on his back for the entire offseason.

The pray for MOJO reference is beautiful.

Kramer
AG
Funny part is a large chunk of the fanbase thinks a good QB fixes everything. And they're already giving up on Sark.

The fact is they NEED to start building both lines. That's how you win in the SEC. Sark walked in and found O and D lines that were thin and flat out bad. They have a very good RB but can't run the ball. They can't stop the run.

It will take 2-3 yrs to build up those lines. If they don't start now, it'll be Arkansas every week in the SEC.
"The only happy Aggie is an unhappy Aggie." Shelby Metcalf
dcg4403
AG
agent-maroon said:

The day I stop laughing at sip failure and miss an opportunity to mock them is the day I stop breathing.
THIS!!!!
Texas A&M
And here we have Leonardo DiCaprio playing current day Texas.

Bison
AG
dixichkn said:

Emilio Fantastico said:

Now it's time for the sips to win their last three and declare themselves back.

I dunno man...... they DO have Kansas coming up
We laugh, and we laugh long and well.

That being said, I think there is a small yet non-zero chance that if they do actually lose to Kansas, they will panic and pull the trap-door lever --they'll find some sort of way to reduce the buy-out, one way or another.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
But do you really want to be doing a coaching search in a year when LSU and possibly Florida are also looking for a new coach???

They would probably have to settle for their 11th or 12th choice instead of just their 8th choice in that scenario.
A New Hope
Scotts Tot said:

Sip lurkers are the funniest
PyriteAg
AG
Scotts Tot said:

If they were just average like during the Herman era, it wouldn't have been funny. But this plus off-field shenanigans have been one of the funniest crap I've seen in CFB.
Texas A&M
Even ESPN is piling on....

Quote:

If anyone assumed Steve Sarkisian would be a prime mate for Texas when the Longhorns hired him this year, the early tenure has been served notice the rebuilding job is a big one.
EagleAg
AG
He the SEC can always use another Vanderbilt!
aggiehawg
AG
Texas A&M said:

Even ESPN is piling on....

Quote:

If anyone assumed Steve Sarkisian would be a prime mate for Texas when the Longhorns hired him this year, the early tenure has been served notice the rebuilding job is a big one.

Watching College Football Final this AM and they began the segment on the sips/cyclones game with "Iowa State was not monkeying around." Too funny.
XXXVII
This was an oophorectomy of epic proportions.

DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
PhatMack19
AG

Funky Winkerbean
AG
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
CajunAg86
Emilio Fantastico said:

But do you really want to be doing a coaching search in a year when LSU and possibly Florida are also looking for a new coach???

They would probably have to settle for their 11th or 12th choice instead of just their 8th choice in that scenario.

Oh no. Whomever they get was really their first choice all along. And then they will be back again!
Cromagnum
AG
Kansas and K State are on the clock. Maybe Texas can get the Terrapins in a thrilling bowl game.

No Spin Ag
aggiehawg said:

Scotts Tot said:

Dear, just buy a new sex toy, you will be fine.

And from 'hawg no less.
74AnimalA
AG
Kramer said:

Funny part is a large chunk of the fanbase thinks a good QB fixes everything. And they're already giving up on Sark.

The fact is they NEED to start building both lines. That's how you win in the SEC. Sark walked in and found O and D lines that were thin and flat out bad. They have a very good RB but can't run the ball. They can't stop the run.

It will take 2-3 yrs to build up those lines. If they don't start now, it'll be Arkansas every week in the SEC.

And that is Against Big12 Defenses.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.