Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

MOTHER ****ING WRECKING CREW!!!!

5,712 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by rshackelford
WC94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Absolutely! User name checks out.
HoopsAg
Hell yes it's back. Should be a tradition every damn year or something the Defense earns every year. Would also be another recruiting tool.
Stone44
AG
Would have loved to hear 110,000 yelling "crew" when #2 scored the only touchdown in the game. They have earned the name and the got the kind of recruits coming that can keep the name.
94chem
Maybe the best since '91. Look at the '91 roster and see the NFL talent. Don't care who those guys were playing. Watch the '92 Cotton Bowl. That was a decent opponent.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
PatriotAg02
AG
After the South Carolina game and 'holding the Cocks' (see what I did there, Clemons?) to only 15 yards after 3 quarters, that did raise my eyebrow a bit. It raised a lot more after Saturday. Auburn came in absolutely rolling on offense. Then I saw later that night that South Carolina scored 40 and beat the **** outta Florida.

Yep, Wrecking Crew is back!

Final exclamation point will be in Oxford Saturday.
Uncle Jimbo
Considering modern offenses and strength of schedule, this is absolutely our best defense ever.
rshackelford
AG
Love this defense. Gotta perform like this year in and year out with no drop off and not have a couple of losses to get injuries and personnel sorted out. The wrecking crew performed like this year in and year out for a long time.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.