Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Gameday in Cincinnati? The hell?

5,445 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by aggiejim70
Bassinagfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tk for tu juan said:

I would be fine if Gameday never shows up again. The team has a horrible record when Gameday is in town.

I hope they never come back here until Turdstreet, Fellatio and Corsett are gone.
agz win
AG
People are only gritching from the hurt feelings on being rejected again, and this time for a dog match up that no one care about or will watch.

A&M is worthy of at least a once a season game with the ESPN Gameday crew and multiple games with the SEC crew.

The reality is that ESPN Gameday is still the king of tv eyeballs and viewer numbers and when they are here it is definitely a plus for the school, program and fans.

Regardless, just keep winning.
Bill Superman
AG
This is the everybody gets a trophy game day event. Time to feed the birds.
concac
AG
Bassinagfan said:

tk for tu juan said:

I would be fine if Gameday never shows up again. The team has a horrible record when Gameday is in town.

I hope they never come back here until Turdstreet, Fellatio and Corsett are gone.
Are you a fratboy?
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
I had expected ESPN Gameday to select the Auburn vs Texas A&M game because it features two Top 15 SEC West teams in a race to win the SEC West division. Both teams can win the SEC West. Auburn just needs to win out. At 3-1 in SEC games , the Auburn controls their own fate in the West Division. By contrast, we needs to win out and Alabama to lose another regular season game to put the head-to-head tiebreaker over Alabama in play. Even if Alabama ends up winning out, the Auburn game could still decide 2nd in the SEC West and a NY6 bowl appearance.

Despite these implications, ESPN Gameday chose the Tulsa vs. Cincinnati. 8-0 Cincinnati is 22.5 point favorite over 3-5 Tulsa, and that game will probably be a blowout. Sunday's selection marks the first time that Cincinnati has been selected to host College GameDay. It is the ninth time that ESPN's signature college football show has been centered on a game involving an American Athletic Conference team since the conference's formation in 2013 and the third time that an American conference game has served as the centerpiece.

http://theamerican.org/news/2021/10/31/football-college-gameday-built-by-the-home-depot-heads-to-cincinnati-for-american-athletic-conference-game-between-bearcats-and-tulsa.aspx
jsmc71
AG
aggiejim70
AG
Cincinnati is 22.5 point favorite over 3-5 Tulsa

Let me put a couple hundred on Cincinnati and they'll kick a field goal as time runs out to win and they'll think they should go up two places in the pole.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.