Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Winner Announced for Yeti Hopper Backflip!

4,175 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Son_Of_Fanatic
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Congrats to turf96 - you're the winner! Please email suzanne@texags.com to claim your prize.

Fall is the time to get outside for some hiking and camping. Where would you like to take this Hopper BackFlip? Let us know where you are going or would like to go on your dream hiking/camping trip and you'll be entered to win!

The YETI Hopper BackFlip 24 is a cooler engineered to carry as a backpack, using the best tech of both worlds. Built to be tall and wide, Hopper BackFlip is designed to efficiently distribute the weight of your goods, while the ergonomic shoulder straps make the journey more comfortable. It promises superior cold-holding power, a 100% leakproof zipper, and a tough DryHide Shell. So, go ahead and trek to your favorite faraway destination, because this backpack cooler won't slow you down.

www.yeti.com
Bill Superman
AG
Helluva thread title
taylorswift13
AG
I'd love to use this Yeti Hopper Backflip as I tailgate in Atlanta before the SEC Championship game to watch the Aggies take down Georgia
Alpha Texan
AG
Tired of seeing all my friends' pics at Zion National Park and Glacier National Park when it's snowing. It's forced my hand to go see it myself
92_Ag
AG
Definitely one of the more interesting thread titles, although it changes when you click on the link to get here.

This may be interesting to take with us on my boys' scouting trips around the National Parks. May also have use for going to the weekend races, as opposed to a standard carry cooler.
AGC
AG
Scotland in two years (covid delay, womp womp) that will be similar to one of the following two whisky hiking trips that are just under 40 miles all told:

https://www.macsadventure.com/us/tour-555/speyside-whisky-trail/

https://www.macsadventure.com/us/tour-2418/islay-whisky-trails-in-style/

Would be perfect for carrying a few bottles and a small lunch each day.
NoahAg
Appalachian Trail. All of it.
Let's go, Brandon!
aph7649
AG
Any of these would be just fine!

https://www.outsideonline.com/outdoor-adventure/hiking-and-backpacking/best-hikes-in-the-world/
pdmazz
Iceberg Lake, Glacier National Park

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Iceberg+Lake/@48.8135774,-113.7514151,1411m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x5368ad090083ea09:0x4f1a7ecb1430881d!8m2!3d48.8120134!4d-113.7480259
AggieArchitect04
AG
Pacific NW. Did part of the PCT in 2019. Would like to go back.

Love backpacking in Texas.

Did a trip to New Mexico earlier this year.
Whoop Delecto
AG
war hymn aggie
AG
Yosemite
83Aggie
AG
Zion Nat'l Park
QB1
AG
Lots of places but to start how about big bend with my family!!!
whoop1995
AG
I would definitely take this camping while attending Boy Scout trips to Colorado (pikes peak) and New Mexico (various places) with my son!!
Fido2K
I'd have to go with one of the national parks: Yellowstone or Mt Rainier.
Raptor
AG
Crescent Lake in Alaska. Fishing, photography, and hiking are all part of my 50th birthday celebration coming up sooner than later.
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

TwoGloves
AG
Banff National Park, Canada
SoTxAg
AG
Alaska, or maybe Carrizo Springs.
Turf96
Boundary waters with my soon to be high school graduate daughter. We talked about renting a house boat and my wife said no. I gave up on it but my daughter said dad I want to go there but want to do it right. Canoe and camp. May get more than one day of cold storage that way.
Ruski
I would love to take this beautiful maroon Yeti cooler into the volcano at Haleakai National Park on Maui. After hiking to the park cabin, (within the volcano's crater!), I would plop down on the porch, reach into my Yeti and pull out a still cold adult libation. (Still cold even though we are in the crater of a volcano!)

https://www.nps.gov/hale/planyourvisit/wilderness-cabins.htm

Yeah baby!

Didi I mention the volcano? We gonna be in that sucka!
Old Town Ag
AG
Big Bend NP
Eagle78
Grinderwald, Switzerland
89DogDoc94
AG
I will use this yeti cooler to carry a lunch and a cold beer to the top of Guadalupe Peak.
Madman
AG

Near Stavanger Norway. Already did it but should go again.
Guy on a Buffalo
AG
My son's 9th grade class just took a trip to Moab - I've hiked the Narrows of Mount Zion but never there. It sure would make primitive camping seem less primitive with that Yeti backpack cooler.

-----------------------
Truth without love is brutality. Love without truth is compromise.
historytexas
AG
Big Bend NP
wangus12
AG
Hiking into Everest Base Camp in Nepal
Titan83
AG
In Georgia, strongly recommend Hike Inn. Moderate 5 miles up and back, trail is well marked and maintained.

The Inn is rustic and comfortable. Small comfortable rooms with bunk beds. Family style meals - dinner and breakfast. Food is fantastic.

Reservations required. Open year round. Can access the Appalachian Trail and Springer Mountain from the Hike Inn. Lots of hard core hikers.
AnchorageAg
AG
We have been lucky to hit several of the NP's since moving up here. Lake Clark is still on my list - all back country accessed by bush plane and beautiful.

https://www.nps.gov/lacl/index.htm
A is A
AG
White Mountains, NH.

Especially in the fall - the foliage is unmatched anywhere! Hiking the Presidential Mountains on a misty morning, getting to the top as the fog clears… nothing can beat it.
Smittyfubar
AG
The Badlands
Cooter Davenport
Big Bend National Park or the Grand Canyon would be great!
QB1
AG
Summit at K2
ClearlyJustSomeAg
AG
Annapurna circuit in Nepal
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.